Maria Menounos wrestlemania (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter mrbpjb24
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

mrbpjb24

Anyone know where I can find that match for this years wrestlemania? Dying to see it. If anyone saw it, how was it for the ryona on Maria?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
She had two broken ribs and she is not a wrestler. Safe to say, nothing happened to her. If you're interested in that match because of Maria getting smacked around, I am sorry to disappoint, but she most certainly did not get smacked around.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
My best guess would be searching Youtube. Try some combination of her name, Beth Phoenix and Wrestlemania 28 or something. It should come up if it is there.

C

crazyman

I ordered the PPV. She actually took a fair amount of damage in the match...and her outfit was pretty hot if you're into the whole belly button thing.

She basically gets in the ring and gets dominated for a few mins.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Did she? Really... wow. What fucking match did I watch? lol. Maybe I'm blocking it out.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
The domination isn't particularly interesting though. I did like that they went after her ribs since apparently they were legit injured, but the match really just kind of dragged. Also, she shouldn't have worn pants (though they were pretty damn tight).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.