Male on Bottom (1 Viewer)

Carl Sagan

Potential Patron
I don't know if anyone has requested this yet, but has anyone here thought of making a male model that gives the blowjob in this game? If you've made one or know someone who has, please link for download below. Thanks!

JosephBado

Potential Patron
This would be really difficult to pull off, I imagine with the right modding for the Her, we could pull that off. I'm sure a lot of female players and homosexual and bisexual and pansexual players of this game would like this. If I could figure out how to do the modding myself, I'd do it. I've only managed to get a copy of Adobe Flash CS3 but things are not looking well with it, I've been also fighting to get a copy of Adobe Flash CS 5.5 as well. Now, if there was an alternative to this proprietary software, I'd be more than happy to use it.

Carl Sagan

Potential Patron
I've been playing around with it recently, and I could only get a character to *somewhat* look male, but it didn't feel right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.