Mabinogi (NOT Vindictus) (5 Viewers)

noron

Potential Patron
I am looking for a nude mod for this game called Mabinogi http://mabinogi.nexon.net/

I found one but it was very difficult to get to work and it only made everyone flat-chested and nude. Is there anyone capable of modding this? I'd like the female characters to be fully nude when their clothes are removed (no bra/panties) or if someone already knows of a mod that already does this and could send me a link to it that would also be great! Thanks!

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
It generally helps to share pictures of the Character Models you want Modded, so we have an example of what you are looking for and it can inspire Mod Authors to help you.

I have heard of this game before, isn't it an older one? if so it may work with uMod...

noron

Potential Patron
HumanFemale.png
Elf_Example.png
Example_Female_Giant.png

Here are a few of the female characters with their clothes on.

maxresdefault.jpg
251D493B587AA5AA1B8B61

Here are some screenshots of what characters look like without clothes.

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Heh, good old Mabinogi, still haven't played a better MMO in my life.
I had made a female nude elf body for personal use and swapped out the human body for the elf body since elf breasts had more polygons back in the day...
I can look if I'll find the pak files or the source files anywhere in the Forest of Backups, but don't get your hopes up.
Plus I highly doubt the mod injection methods are still the same as they were 7 years ago when I last played.

noron

Potential Patron
Heh, good old Mabinogi, still haven't played a better MMO in my life.
I had made a female nude elf body for personal use and swapped out the human body for the elf body since elf breasts had more polygons back in the day...
I can look if I'll find the pak files or the source files anywhere in the Forest of Backups, but don't get your hopes up.
Plus I highly doubt the mod injection methods are still the same as they were 7 years ago when I last played.

Anything is better than nothing at this point, hehe. Thank you.

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Which mod-loader is in use these days in Mabinogi anyway? Can the pak files still be freely extracted and repacked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.