Lord Dominator From Wander Over Yonder (1 Viewer)

Whatever6969

Vivacious Visitor
This is the best from the source material I could find, she hardly ever takes the helmet off it seems. I wanted a side view with the hair facing forward but even the fan/hentai artists flip her hair off to the rear side it seems, so ill deal with what I get. Im fine with static, but I wont stop you if you want to make a dynamic. Like I said im dealing with what I get here.

Fingers crossed I didn't forget anything.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Im fine with static, but I wont stop you if you want to make a dynamic.
Please don't do this. Ambiguity breeds hesitation. Someone who can create a static hairstyle might decide not to bother, because they believe that you're actually hoping for a dynamic SWF.

Also: please don't attach reference images. You can host them offsite using a service such as imgur. It may seem that we're quibbling over a trivial amount (a few hundred kb) but the Undertow website uses dedicated offshore hosting in order to reduce the risk of censorship or takedown. Such hosting isn't cheap, and each new file adds slightly to our monthly costs.

In theory it shouldn't matter because you could delete the attachments after your request is completed, but most requests don't actually get completed, and very few people remember to cleanup their threads after completion.

There is not a general prohibition against file uploads; you're welcome to attach images in a "creative" context (such as illustrations for a story that you've written, or preview screenshots for a mod that you're written). We try to encourage offsite hosting for reference images because they're rarely original (i.e. they're usually reposts of images which exist elsewhere on the web) and they're rarely at risk of censorship or takedown.

Fingers crossed I didn't forget anything.
You may have forgotten to Search.

The existing hair mod is somewhat different from your reference. If you're looking for a more "cartoony" version then that's fine; we can leave this thread as-is. But it's always a good idea to acknowledge the existing material and explain why it doesn't meet your needs (wrong dimensions, wrong art style, incompatible with a particular body mod, etc) so that modders don't accidentally create another version of the unsatisfactory mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.