Lopunny Tail & Wrist-Fur-Puffs (1 Viewer)

LigerHorse

Potential Patron
I was hoping someone could create a costume mod of Lopunny's tail and wrist-fur-puff-things(not quite sure WHAT to call them). The mod(s) would need to be unaffected by changes to Her skin color. While I did manage to find a mod that adds a bunny tail, the tail is unfortunately white and it's color cannot be changed. I was also Kind of hoping that the person who fills this request could create two versions of the mod; one for normal Lopunny and one for Shiny Lopunny. I have already altered the original Lopunny Hair into a longer version(so that the ears aren't so damn short). When I did that I also adjusted the colors to make it match Shiny Lopunny's colors.

Reference Pics

I couldn't find any really good pictures of Lopunny's tail. Thankfully Lopunny's tail is pretty much a perfect sphere that's the same color as the main body.

Here are the two modified Hairs for the person who will hopefully fill this request. You can use them to get the colors for the tail and wrist-fur-puffs.

Normal Lopunny

Shiny Lopunny

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
LigerHorse said:
The mod(s) would need to be unaffected by changes to Her skin color.
So they're just static-colored shapes (e.g. yellow or pink blobs, matched to the hair PNGs)? Or do they need to obey the hair HSL sliders?

Reference Pics
References aren't fully reliable, because it isn't clear what you expect.
  • do you already have a Lopunny body mody, which the tail and wrist puffs must fit onto?
    • if so, please link to the mod
  • are the tail and wrist puffs supposed to fit onto a normal (i.e. human) SDT female body, so that the girl seems to be wearing some kind of Lopunny cosplay?
    • if so, please create a basic MSPaint sketch showing the position and size of the tail and wrist puffs (e.g. just sketch or copy-paste them on top of a screenshot from SDT). We need to get some idea of how thick the puffs ought to be w/r/t her forearm, for example.
    • the Lopunny fingers barely protrude from the wrist puff. Would this also apply to the SDT girl - we'd see only the last knuckle of her fingers when the hand is at rest? If she's giving a handjob, would we just see a fuzzy blob sliding up and down the penis with the fingers being completely hidden?
    • how are the puffs attached to the skeleton? Put her hands on his legs (so that her wrists are bent significantly w/r/t the forearm). Does the puff also shift significantly (because it's rigged to her hand)? Or does the puff scarcely move at all (because it's rigged to her forearm)? Or does it need to be rigged to both so that it will "split the difference"? Or does each puff consist of two separate half-puffs rigged to the hands and forearm respectively?
    • If you'd prefer to just make a whole bunch of MSPaint sketches showing how the wrist puffs look in various poses (e.g. arms hanging down, arms on him, handjob mode, etc) then the modder can probably rig the mod in a way which satisfies your expectations. Arms behind back might be tricky, unless we just half-ass it and allow the right arms's puff to occult almost everything.

Nitpick: attaching reference images is discouraged by the rules. Attaching is a good idea for actual hair imports and SWF because it makes them persistent. But references are "non-essential' - so we usually just toss them onto an imagehost (to avoid burdening the SDTMods fileserver) and then link the images.

LigerHorse

Potential Patron
Thank you for informing me that I need to put more information. So, to start with, there are no other mods that this will have to function alongside. Since, to my knowledge, no lopunny mod exists, this mod just needs to work on the default female body. It's better that way since it decreases the likelihood of different mods not working well with each other. I did as you suggested edited two screenshots to give the needed scale and placement.

Here is the pic for the wrist-fur-puffs
sOkwZcz.png

the black area on her wrist shows the rough shape
and size that the puff needs to be. It would be best
if the added Puff was anchored to the forearms. The
puff doesn't need to move so that would be fine. The
puff would also need to be immune to color changes
made when the female's skin-tone is altered. In other
words the wrist-puffs should act just like the Cuffs in
the vanilla game.

Here is the pic for the tail;
B4Rf4n2.png

As in the pic above, the black area gives the
rough size, shape and placement of the tail.
It would be best if the tail was fixed to the
bottom of the torso in roughly the same
location as in the pic. Similar to Dante's
Cottontail mod. (which you can partially see
in the screenshots) By having the tail be
an extension of the torso, it will move with
the torso. The tail is supposed to be a
slightly fluffy brown/light-brown ball.
Also, just like the wrist puffs, it would
be best if the tail isn't effected by changes
to the female's skin-tone.

With all of that said, I would just like to make it clear
that I'm requesting TWO mods. Both mods will add the
tail and wrist-puff, but they will be different colors.
One will use the yellow and brown from the normal
Lopunny hair while the other will use the lighter-brown
and pink from the Shiny Lopunny hair.

stuntcock

Content Creator
LigerHorse said:
the black area on her wrist shows the rough shape and size that the puff needs to be. It would be best if the added Puff was anchored to the forearms.
Okay. That's a very simple task. I assumed that there would be some fancy anatomical rigging, motion physics, HSL overrides, or visual layering - but instead it's just a standard "cuff" import. Which begs the question: why is this a Loader request? At this point, the only Loader dependency that I can foresee is TemplateExtensionV5_sby (because it allows us to use the "CostumeCuffs" category).

The puff would also need to be immune to color changes made when the female's skin-tone is altered.
This is not a problem. It requires extra work to make a body mod exhibit color changes when the skin-tone is changed. Making it immune to changes is the default (lazy) outcome.

However, my planned approach would make the tail puff respond to changes in the HSL sliders for the girl's skin (because that's standard behaviour for body mods). If you want to be able to fine-tune the brown of the girl's skin without altering the tail (e.g. because you're trying to match the skin to the tail) then please say so.

Anyways, I'll back off for a few days just in case a novice SDT modder wants to take a shot at this request. If anyone is interested and is reading this message, then I can provide a FLA template file with the AS3 pre-written; you'd mostly just need to trace the puffs into vectors and then fine-tune their size and position through in-game testing. If nobody volunteers then I'll do it this weekend.

stuntcock

Content Creator
LigerHorse said:
I would just like to make it clear that I'm requesting TWO mods. Both mods will add the tail and wrist-puff, but they will be different colors. One will use the yellow and brown from the normal Lopunny hair while the other will use the lighter-brown and pink from the Shiny Lopunny hair.

Mod Files
SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs-normal.mod View attachment SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs-normal.mod

SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs-shiny.mod View attachment SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs-shiny.mod

Source File
SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs.fla View attachment SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs.fla

Dependencies
  • TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf

Last edited:

LigerHorse

Potential Patron
stuntcock said:
LigerHorse said:
I would just like to make it clear that I'm requesting TWO mods. Both mods will add the tail and wrist-puff, but they will be different colors. One will use the yellow and brown from the normal Lopunny hair while the other will use the lighter-brown and pink from the Shiny Lopunny hair.

Mod Files
SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs-normal.mod [attachmini=2]

SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs-shiny.mod [attachmini=3]

Source File
SDT-pokemon-lopunnyPuffs.fla [attachmini=1]

Dependencies
  • TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf

Thank you so much! Especially since you included the source .FLA file. That enables just about anyone to modify it as they want. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.