Looking for some good office lady killing and upskirt scenes (game,Manga, anime...) (1 Viewer)

Amlxy133

Avid Affiliate
I'm always imaging there might be a game just let you walking into a office then shoot every ladies in suits then left their dead bodies and panties.
There are some vedio game I like
1.GTA V with mod and tools
In gta 5 there were some original businesses ladies but all of them lack the texture inside there skin, but there is a tool which allows you build online character then choose business suits and short skirts then use another mod copy the player to kill.
2. Deus Ex series
I have played the rivision and mankind dividend
The first deus ex is excellent because I can use code to summon npc security and woman in black to knock down
In the last stage of mankind dividend, there is a lobby full hostages in business suits. The only down side it there is no panties texture inside their skirts.
3. Postal 3
This game would be wonderful to me if the business ladies in this game have a textures inside their skirts instead of nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.