Looking for a certain type of ryona (1 Viewer)

NeighborTotoro

Potential Patron
Are there any types of ryona where a strong female character is defeated by an obviously much weaker female opponent? I'm trying to look for something like that, but I'm struggling to find any videos or pictures of that.

Funky5622

Avid Affiliate
Are there any types of ryona where a strong female character is defeated by an obviously much weaker female opponent? I'm trying to look for something like that, but I'm struggling to find any videos or pictures of that.

Would something like this interest you?

Alex Speckman

Potential Patron
With Tekken 6 Nina is arguably one of the strongest female fighters in the game, so having someone like Xiaoyu or Asuka beat her might be what you're looking for. Another game you could try is EA Sports UFC 2, where you could have a champion like Ronda Rousey or Holly Holm lose to opponents that shouldn't be anywhere near them in terms of skill. Here's a video from Tekken 6: I have a DeviantArt page that I have lots of female ryona screencaps on, so if you're interested give my page, Kaneland2014, a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.