Loader Costumes Request - AmeComi Girls ( DC Comics ) - Wonder Woman 1+2 (1 Viewer)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
So here is yet another humble request for something from me.

Anyone reading the AmeComi Girls e-comic series or a fan of the figurines? The AmeComi Girls are hot, anime-esque versions of DC Comics heroines. (Which means less clothing, woot!)

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/ame-comi-girls-2012

AmeComi Wonder Woman
CASUAL: Costume Request 1

UPDATE -
Dante made Costume 1! Thanks Dante!
Costume 2 still yet to be made. (See below).

If there is interest in the AmeComi designs I will post requests threads for other AmeComi girls such as SuperGirl, HawkGirl, Green Lantern, PowerGirl and maybe CatWoman...

But for now here is WW's other AmeComi Costume:

AmeComi Wonder Woman
ARMORED-UP: Costume Request 2
(This request not filled yet).

VulgarMaestro

Potential Patron
Re: DC Comics - Loader Costume Request - AmeComi Girls

YES!!! I second this request wholeheartedly. Anything comic book related for SDT is awesome in my book and the Ame-Comi girls have some pretty unique and sexy designs. Plust it's rule 63 all over the place, no male superheroes whatsoever.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Loader Costume Request - AmeComi Girls ( DC Comics ) - Wonder Woman

You know, there for a second I thought my post had been deleted. Why did you make the same request in both the Loader requests AND Official requests? ???

Regardless

Loader Version
Project1.png

AmeComi - Wonder Woman - Casual Outfit
http://www.mediafire.com/?gclb8zqglr5gvgt

She cums in both flavors, Vanilla (Official) & Chocolate (Loader);D

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Loader Costume Request - AmeComi Girls ( DC Comics ) - Wonder Woman

Well...I really dig the AmeComi designs and I know some folks only mod for Vanilla or Chocolate so I wanted to boost the Mods chances. (And the Vanilla Thread was for hair only for a pico-second but then I got greedy).

But I guess that was bad form. Or at least silly form. And by the way, thanks, thank you and (yes!) thank you!

P.S.
Oh, me of little faith! How could I ever think these boards would let me down?

VulgarMaestro

Potential Patron
Dante do you have your own personal request section or do you just kind of take on whatever interests you. I wouldn't blame you for not having a request section as I'm sure it would be constantly bombarded with how good your stuff is and the fact that you do it for Vanilla and Loader but I was wondering.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
You obviously haven't been to my Loader thread. I started a "To-Do" list there. People started requesting, and the list got longer. I get to them in time, but occasionally I step out and fill as many requests as I can, chasing Karma points ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.