Legs and hands (1 Viewer)

Pendayle

Potential Patron
Yay, can post now, OK, it seems as if the legs in the loader can be made invisible but i cant don't seem how to. when using swf files that replace body parts, (lets say the vodka robot girl) the legs, feet and arms are still "present" behind it and was wondering if there was a way to fix this

sby

Content Creator
Coder
just n case others see this question, i believe it has been figured out

Pendayle im said:
the problem i have is when i use lets say an swf costume (like complete robot or pony body forms) it doesn't hide the legs or hands. and looking in the settings, i still cant find any options. any help would be appreciated.

sby said:
turned out to be a bug in moreclothing code, i have fixed this for the next release of moreclothing. thanks for telling me

Quote from: ongoing moreclothingV5 changelog
bug fix for allowing non-moreclothing registered body mods using the overwriting ability
bug fix to stop body mods not registered from being cleared on skin tan change

if you want a work around right now, you can add whatever mod you wish to use to moreclothing
i forgot to add that you could also not use moreclothing as well as a solution, but figured you were looking to keep that

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.