League of Legends - Caitlyn (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter richard1357
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

richard1357

Here is the Caitlyn hair templete I've created. I did so by combining the hat of Trucy Wright with the hair of Erza Scarlet. I do not know who the authors of the two hair images are but I will include the two files to give these brilliant artists credit.

773-trucy-wright-with-hat
[attachthumb=1]

735-erza-scarlet
[attachthumb=2]

And Finally,
caitlyn.jpg

[attachthumb=3]

Enjoy. For once she can be within your reach. ;P

Attachments

• 773-trucy-wright-with-hat.png
    773-trucy-wright-with-hat.png
    172.6 KB · Views: 4,532
  • 735-erza-scarlet.png
    735-erza-scarlet.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 5,059
  • Caitlyn.png
    Caitlyn.png
    136.6 KB · Views: 7,382

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
lol, srsly? The image says "by No.7", No.7 would be a member of the boards, and one of our artists.

Mineur

Content Creator
Anonymous said:
lol, srsly? The image says "by No.7", No.7 would be a member of the boards, and one of our artists.

well:

"Here is the Caitlyn hair templete I've created. I did so by combining the hat of Trucy Wright with the hair of Erza Scarlet. I do not know who the authors of the two hair images are but I will include the two files to give these brilliant artists credit." ;)

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I kind of meant that in the sense that these imports are already on the board elsewhere, and that it isn't need to be uploaded again.

Whiteriver

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
I kind of meant that in the sense that these imports are already on the board elsewhere, and that it isn't need to be uploaded again.

They were there, but then they got combined and turned into something that wasn't there.

I think he did a good job.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Yes, but the two imports he used to make his import are uploaded on the board elsewhere, by the original artists, I was simply stating that the imports did not need to be uploaded to the server a second time.

I'm also just complaining, if I really cared I'd remove them from the server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.