1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

League of Legends - Caitlyn

Discussion in 'Imports' started by richard1357, Apr 4, 2011.

1. richard1357

richard1357 Guest

Here is the Caitlyn hair templete I've created. I did so by combining the hat of Trucy Wright with the hair of Erza Scarlet. I do not know who the authors of the two hair images are but I will include the two files to give these brilliant artists credit.

773-trucy-wright-with-hat
    [attachthumb=1]

735-erza-scarlet
    [attachthumb=2]

And Finally,
    [​IMG]
    [attachthumb=3]

Enjoy. For once she can be within your reach. ;P

Attached Files:

2. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

lol, srsly? The image says "by No.7", No.7 would be a member of the boards, and one of our artists.

3. Mineur

Mineur Club Regular Content Creator

well:

"Here is the Caitlyn hair templete I've created. I did so by combining the hat of Trucy Wright with the hair of Erza Scarlet. I do not know who the authors of the two hair images are but I will include the two files to give these brilliant artists credit." ;)

4. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

I kind of meant that in the sense that these imports are already on the board elsewhere, and that it isn't need to be uploaded again.

5. Mineur

Mineur Club Regular Content Creator

oh, i see ... my bad ^^

6. Whiteriver

Whiteriver Potential Patron

They were there, but then they got combined and turned into something that wasn't there.

I think he did a good job.

7. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Yes, but the two imports he used to make his import are uploaded on the board elsewhere, by the original artists, I was simply stating that the imports did not need to be uploaded to the server a second time.

I'm also just complaining, if I really cared I'd remove them from the server.