Larger Dick (1 Viewer)

Cupa Montoya

Potential Patron
So, I've seen lots of videos where the dick was longer, and thicker, than standard. I originally thought I had to set "Max Penis Size" to 999, or something like that, but it seems to max out at 2...

Any advice for a fellow horny modder?

stuntcock

Content Creator
How does one install this mod? It ain't the typical SWF file, so I am lost.
You download the ZIP file and then extract it. The penisrangeV5settings.txt file should be placed in your Settings folder. You can then load the penisrangeV5.swf file manually, or create a Character Folder for it and load it via the roster.

If you're new to SDT and you're having difficulty setting up Loader mods, then you might find it easier to use sby's Loader Pack instead. You can find it in his thread. The pack contains pre-installed copies of several mods, including penisrange. It requires no preparation or configuration; you simply extract the files, double-click the "play SDT Loader" shortcut, and then wait for the game to load.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if people haven't noticed by now, my mods come in working character folders.

usually has a thumbnail, a Mods.txt referencing what swf to load, and the settings file.
if loaded as a character (instead of through the manual file navigation through the swf import) you don't even need to move the settings file.

all you need to do is drop the character folder into the loader's 'Mods' folder, and update your CharacterFolders.txt to include it. you can then find it on the character selection menu in game.

the mods actually look for settings files in their own character folder first, then fallback to the loader's 'Settings' folder if they cannot be found. (such as when you manually import then through swf import and there is no character folder referenced)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.