ladyfist (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter maxximo90
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7

Gopher

Potential Patron
Looks like they have the photoset section back up and running. You have to pay the monthly membership for that though. It is really cheap compared to other sites.

C

cyborg

Do they have all of the classic stuff, or just some of it?

Also, I'm guessing no one here would know the answer, but does anyone know if this one wrestler they had back in around 2004/2005 has been in anything else? Name was Dakota, and she had a few fights with Lexus and Absynthe, but that's it I think. Google doesn't show anything.

D

Dan Femwrestlingfan

I don't know personally but I doubt it. I have been a fan of theirs since the beginning and the only wrestler from that site I ever remember seeing in anything else was Aiden.

I am sure she isn't the sole exception, but most of his girls don't ever seem to "branch out". Always a bit surprised, plenty of Sleeperkid wrestlers went on to work for other companies after getting a taste of it. I am guessing that the main factor is his being located in Canada. I know there are other companies that work out of Canada but don't know where they are in relation to him.

Gopher

Potential Patron
Alot of the wresters, especially the earlier ones, worked for both Ladyfist and Femfightbound, under different names. I have not seen Dakota anywhere else though. I know Brian from Super Action Fight is trying to get Ema to wrestle for his site.

Gopher

Potential Patron
I have LF 015 Lexus vs Dakota where Dakota beats the crap out of Lexus at a beach. Awesome video. I also have one photoset of the two wrestling each other. A great photoset in my mind. I recommend buying the video from Ladyfist.com. It is worth it.

Gopher

Potential Patron
Don't know for sure. I haven't bought a membership there since they returned. I got this photoset from a couple years ago. So I don't know what their current photoset situation is. You should just email ladyfist and inquire about it.

N

needanime19

You probably know this by now but they have almost all of their videos back up on their new site.

Ginazi

Ryonani Teamster
Do they? I still can't find any of their mixed videos and I remember they had a few of these before.

N

needanime19

I heard it was because of some legal troubles but I saw a lot of old ones and assumed they were back up but I checked yesterday and saw that they only have like 30 vids from their lf00 series which consisted of 100 vids.

V

venusflycrap1

do people have pics or vids of their older stuff that isn't on anymore?!?! There was a few matches before the site when down that were awesome! Like Ema vs Absynthe and shit! Hope somebody has em!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
do people have pics or vids of their older stuff that isn't on anymore?!?! There was a few matches before the site when down that were awesome! Like Ema vs Absynthe and shit! Hope somebody has em!

Even if they do, that's still his property and I'm sure there's a reason he's chosen not to distribute that material anymore. Please respect that.

ladyfistfan01

Potential Patron
I just recently saw one of their newest videos-redheaded rage with kayla and jordan. very good, still on the ball and looking forward with more videos with those two in them. has anyone seen any of the new (200) and up videos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.