ladyfist (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter maxximo90
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7

Gopher

Potential Patron
Surpised me too,lol. Pixie doing Burlesque and fire breathing shows. She was an actress as well as Ema. Ema was in some Canadian movies as well as that Josie Wales movie with Tome Selleck. Ema being the lead singer of a hip hop group. They are actually pretty good. Both have done some nude modeling. I have a nice collection of naked Ladyfist girls pics that I have found. Can we post nude photos here? Anyways, extremely saddened that they had to close up shop. They were one of my favorite sites.

V

venusflycrap1

Ladyfist is what I miss

Is there really no way of finding Ladyfist stuff? I mean, that really sucks!

D

Demonlov

Hello!! I'm french and my name is Val. I LOVED ladyfist. It's a shame they've closed the website. Does anyone knows how to buy their videos now? I only got one that i bought last year... i wanted more!!

ponyexpress

Potential Patron
I always had hoped Absynthe had some cool other stuff going for her, haha. I mean, fetish modeling helps pay the bills but you get this feeling she's way too cool for that to be the high point of her career XD. Same with lots of other girls. Not to break subject but had similar feeling about Bri from Sleeperkids World.

Back to LF discussion...Ah I got nothing, just would like to find stuff sometime eventually. XD

L

LadyfistBellyButton

Hey, would anyone happen to have the free ladyfist sampler video of Red Belly Up?

sickle

Potential Patron
The only place where I found some stuff was dailymotion:

MateyFortin: his videos on Dailymotion

Mostly sampler videos.
Usual "oh no nudity YOU NEED AN ACCOUNT" loop before they let you see anything.
Firefox's Videodownloadhelper extension works.

Last edited by a moderator:

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I just got an email about Ladyfist. It seems it will be making a return, though they have very specific rules and what not about what they can show due to the billing company that they work with being strict. I think they are setting up a new site sometime soon, and I got an email about them making two forms of customs. $300 for a 30 min custom that follows the billing company rules which means it cannot feature "Chloroform scenes, Chokes and Knockout scenes, Rag Doll scenes.. anything depicting someone unconscious and / or having things happen to them". $600 for a 30 min if you want a custom that falls outside of the rules. $300 for 30 mins though seems pretty damn cheap.

The girls they have available are Ema, Pixie, Absynthe and Amy. I just spent a poop load of cash recently, but seeing Absynthe's name pop up has certainly tempted me to get a custom from them which I was in the process of doing before the site went bump. I'll have to think about this. I don't think I've ever got a 30 min custom before, all I have are bearhugs, backbreakers and bodyscissors in my customs and they usually run for ten minutes... can one really keep such holds going for a full 30 minutes?! :O

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
so

You can't have a video that breaks the rules, unless you can.

I think they're just trying to rook people for more money because they know those are highly used or desired moves and scenes. It makes no sense. "We have rules we need to follow cause someone else won't let us but if you give us more money we'll say screw it and do it anyway." What part about this makes any sense? I call that a scam.

edit: Also, you guys really need to lay off the requests for copyrighted material. I haven't noticed this thread, but it's on my radar now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gopher

Potential Patron
I recently visited the ladyfist website just hoping for a miraculous return. What I found was a banner saying "Under new management" So hopefully adyfist will return to its former glory. Also I ordered a crap load of customs from Ladyfist well over 30 minutes in the past. There are a ton of wrestling holds out there. If it is indeed the game guy running things, that's a good thing. He is very knowledgable of wrestling holds so just ask him for ideas.

As for the no choroform, no blood, etc. guidelines that the billing company is imposing... that is the same thing he has told me in the past. I believe him as he had to take down a few videos from their library for having blood, chloroform, etc. Maybe because they are in Canada they have different rules there about that stuff. Sucks because the internet is full of companies that have chloroforming, blood, limp play, etc. Hell, Sleeperkid's World and Velvet's Fantasies do it evry video they put out. They seem to be doing just find.

Overall I am extremely happy they might be returning. This is a good day!

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

BTW them asking more more money to break the rules does sound fishy though. May I ask you who sent you the email about Ladyfist returning?

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I recently visited the ladyfist website just hoping for a miraculous return. What I found was a banner saying "Under new management" So hopefully adyfist will return to its former glory. Also I ordered a crap load of customs from Ladyfist well over 30 minutes in the past. There are a ton of wrestling holds out there. If it is indeed the game guy running things, that's a good thing. He is very knowledgable of wrestling holds so just ask him for ideas.

As for the no choroform, no blood, etc. guidelines that the billing company is imposing... that is the same thing he has told me in the past. I believe him as he had to take down a few videos from their library for having blood, chloroform, etc. Maybe because they are in Canada they have different rules there about that stuff. Sucks because the internet is full of companies that have chloroforming, blood, limp play, etc. Hell, Sleeperkid's World and Velvet's Fantasies do it evry video they put out. They seem to be doing just find.

Overall I am extremely happy they might be returning. This is a good day!

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

BTW them asking more more money to break the rules does sound fishy though. May I ask you who sent you the email about Ladyfist returning?

I believe it to be Seaking himself but with a new email. I was talking about the possibility of customs and what not. Luckily for me, my tastes of Ryona means I can get a $300 custom since I'm not into the majority of banned things. The only downside is the knockout part but its not a big issue, it's just something I prefer a little but the alternative to my clip would just be a submission. He explained the big jump in price is because its the only real way he can make money from the clips including moments that go against the guidelines he must follow. After he pays the wages to the girls and to the billing company, he makes his money mostly from further sales of the clips from then on out. Since he won't be able to post clips that go against the guidelines of the billing company, he needs a means to make as much profit as he can through other means, hence the double price. It seemed to make sense, but I understand it must be a downer for those that likes sleepers and knockouts and what not.

I've emailed him a fair amount and he seems to be very informative and helpful. I'm pretty certain its the same guy since he had my email. I tried to get a custom from him in the past, but it was just before he shut down ladyfist, so it never got the go ahead. I sent him a final email after the shutdown just saying good luck and what not, and if he ever returned and set up shop again I'd still be interested in getting a custom from him. It seems that day may have finally arrived :)

And yeah, he also linked me to the Clips store Alex just linked.

Gopher

Potential Patron
Did he happen to mention why he shut down his website in the first place. Probably not, maybe you could ask him. Or it's none of our business,lol. anyways he is basically saying it will cost 300 extra dollars for a sleeperhold. But that does sound like the same guy. From what you said in your post about how he makes money off of customs, is the same thing he told me in the past. I guess we all will have to see what kind of videos he will sell on the website. Regardless, I am very happy. Need to see more of Pixie and Ema!

Gopher

Potential Patron
Yeah its back up but......There are no picture sets. It's only videos and only about 1/3 of the videos are there. He replaced some videos with compilations of the short 10 minute members area clips, whats up with that, I guess he won't upload the original videos because they contain knock outs or something. I don't get it. I really don't. Every other fricken website out there is aloud to show all that stuff. But Ladyfist claims that he can't. What's the deal?

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah its back up but......There are no picture sets. It's only videos and only about 1/3 of the videos are there. He replaced some videos with compilations of the short 10 minute members area clips, whats up with that, I guess he won't upload the original videos because they contain knock outs or something. I don't get it. I really don't. Every other fricken website out there is aloud to show all that stuff. But Ladyfist claims that he can't. What's the deal?

Its something to do with the billing company he uses. Its a Canada based site I believe and perhaps their laws are much more strict.

T

timmer919hep

So is there no way to get the videos not on the new site?

There were two videos that I REALLY wanted to get. One was Lily VS Nina, don't remember the number it was, and the other was LF102 "Poor Lily", where Lily fights Absynthe and Lily is the one who gets KOed a lot. Can't find them ANYWHERE.

Gopher

Potential Patron
I have both those videos. Oh well. Too bad file sharing is illegal, except in the JAV Superheroines thread apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.