ladyfist (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter maxximo90
  • Start date
  • Watchers 7

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I'm beginning to wonder if there were personal or legal reasons that the site has been shutdown. If I'm not mistaken, the guy who runs the Seaking's Femfight webpage was also associated with LadyFist and he seems to have removed all mention of that site from his galleries and links (you can still find them with a google search). That might also explain why all of the existing material is gone and why e-mails are being ignored. Anyone else have any theories about what might have happened?

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I'm beginning to wonder if there were personal or legal reasons that the site has been shutdown. If I'm not mistaken, the guy who runs the Seaking's Femfight webpage was also associated with LadyFist and he seems to have removed all mention of that site from his galleries and links (you can still find them with a google search). That might also explain why all of the existing material is gone and why e-mails are being ignored. Anyone else have any theories about what might have happened?

I was thinking this as well. I was wondering why some videos were taken down from the 'buying' section from the websites. Around 200-250s there were some holes and if you put the url there it would lead to a dead page. I assume that one of his actresses may have had some conflict with him.

V

VeXeDZERO

Hey All...New to the forum...
I reckon it sucks that the site went down, I loved it!
Cant say I know whats going on about seakings though, Someone wanna explain that too me?
All I can hope is that we see some torrents or trading pop up now the sites dead...I was going to buy a membership to LF last week, but I found out that the site closed...I was devod =(

---------- Post added 01-14-2012 at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-13-2012 at 11:32 PM ----------

oh, and if anyone has them, can someone send me some pics of my fave girl Absynthe? I didnt get a chance to do a picsave before they closed =(

J

jns3

I was thinking this as well. I was wondering why some videos were taken down from the 'buying' section from the websites. Around 200-250s there were some holes and if you put the url there it would lead to a dead page. I assume that one of his actresses may have had some conflict with him.

Ladyfist was one of my favorite sites. I was gonna buy some videos, but some videos were taken out in the 200-250s. I'm assuming there were issues with Gypsy. All of the videos and pictures of her topless were removed for a while before the site shut down. Man Gypsy topless, those were nice :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

Anyone know any site where they may have ladyfist videos?

shim23

Potential Patron

Before the shutdown I asked about the missing videos (specifically Ema vs Absynthe), and after pressing a little was told:

"all the billing companies do not allow certain themes or certain content like vampire, fake blood, chloroform etc.. some of the removed videos contained those elements.."

---------- Post added at 01:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

One of their videos is on U-tube (which, as far as I can tell, is some sort of russian version of youtube), but it seems you have to watch it on there (flash embedded and nothing seems to work to pull it off...love to now if anyone has better luck with that).

U-Tube*Iron Mayden vs Miko

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
It is a shame that Ladyfist shutdown. I used to be a member, and I don't know how many videos I bought.
Someone mentioned the old, bloody videos, and I have two DVD's of such videos. One was a crotch destruction video, and the other (which wasn't that good) had a girl bleeding from the mouth after taking one too many belly punches. I still own those DVD's and totally forgot about them until I saw this thread lol.
I don't know Seaking personally, but I did email him a BUNCH of times, and he would get back to me by day's end.
I do miss that site, and if anybody else was a fan, wasn't Miko the BEST JOBBER EVER???

F

fang665

But now that the website is closed and there seems to be no way of buying the videos anymore should we start a platform where everyone could upload their content to share? I mean I have a lot of their member stuff and some buyable videos and it would be sad if there isn't any way to get the material, by paying or not, that we weren't able to get while the website was around

P

piepert

In my opinion thats a great idea! Any idea where such a platform could be? I would share my videos with other people too..

F

fang665

That is the problem I'm not really knowledgeable about this stuff so I was wondering if anyone knew about a simple solution

F

fang665

speaking of absynthe, does anyone know if she was ever involved with other websites or if she has a model profile somewhere?

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I think I've seen Absynthe in some videos from mutinywrestling.com

I think you might be talking about Aiden and not Absynthe. Aiden used to be in ladyfist too but went off to do other things and became a session wrestler I think, though she has done some material with Mutiny which you can find on her paypal site and what not. Unfortunatley I think Absynthe has dropped off the face of the earth :(

Gopher

Potential Patron
Ladyfist was my favorite site, damn. Anyways, Gypsy, otherwise known as Lenore Nevermore, deleted her Facebook and Model Mayhem page, interested. Last heard she was pregnant.

Absynthe, otherwise known as The Kas, has a model mayhem page here: ModelMayhem.com - The-Ka - Model - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, it also has a link to her Deviant Art page

Pixie, otherwide known as Scarlett Spark, has a twitter page here: Twitter

Ema, otherwise known as Vanessa Furlong, singer for the band Three Sheet, do a search for her on IMDB, here is her twitter:Twitter

The owner of Ladyfist, has a Model Mayhem page here:ModelMayhem.com - Eastcoastphotos - Photographer - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

Also from talking to Jezabel Knight on CamModels.Com, Femfightbound is no longer shhoting new material.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I guess that means those peeps are most likley done with the ol' wrestlin' and fightin' business then. Oh well...

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
It's interesting how these ladies come from a variety of other endeavours. I didn't imagine Pixie or Ema being like that. Found a few of absynthe's photos on deviantart; she is so gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.