La Mouette Noire (1 Viewer)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
current issue "story so far"! i try to make the story so far pictures pretty gory, to set the mood for the issue XD

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
issue 8 of La Mouette Noire is finished! just have to do the cover.

here is Crouching Ostrich Hidden Vulture vs Crimson Corpse Sixgun!

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i was not tired of Lara Chang yet so she is getting her own short comic, maybe 15-18 pages! here is one frame, the whole comic is pretty much like this :D

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
first page of Gilded Hatchet: Two to One, a short test comic i made when i designed Maraj. Maraj showed up for a little while in LMN #8.

I really like this first panel because of that zako's death. An axe to the face is a really unique death for these sort of things, and the zako's expression is great. Not to mention that zako is my favorite type of ryona.

Maraj somewhat looks like Nicki Minaj, and since Maraj sounds sort of similar to Minaj, I'm guessing that was your intention?

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
lol yes, Maraj is actually Nicki Minaj's real life last name! i am glad she is recognizable, i worked hard to make her likeness but it is not perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.