Koonsofts shinobi girl (1 Viewer)

Blue_Terrus

Potential Patron
I would love to ask one of the coders here to make a hair for koonsofts shinobi girl. I think some people could make some really cool dialogues with it and should be done, i will pop in some references if some 1 says they are willing?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Requests need reference shots, from the side. Without it, nothing can be done. Put them inside image tags so artists can see immediately if they want/can do something with them.
You should read the rules and the reference shot guide first.

Blue_Terrus

Potential Patron

Attachments

• トリック C.png
    トリック C.png
    369.8 KB · Views: 3,060
  • Smartphone.png
    Smartphone.png
    578.5 KB · Views: 224
  • トリック C.png
    トリック C.png
    369.8 KB · Views: 391

Kyro

Potential Patron
Don't be delusional, a request will either grab the interest of a "coder" or it doesn't. I am pretty sure just asking without providing references(also shows what character looks like*), will not improve chances of grabbing the interest of a "coder".

Simply put: know your place, you're doing the requesting/asking here, not a "coder".

*Unless you expect them to go out of there way to put in effort to look for it? When you have put no effort at all into your request?

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Kyro said:
AaRL said:
Wasnt this game in MGs flash thread?
Nope, or at least not now or by what I can remember.

Yeah, I went through it and its not there. I do remember here making, linking to, the hacked version of it. Infinite health, faster moving and all the CG unlocked..

Hutsairb

Potential Patron
That's called the 'allinone' password. Those features are built into the game, minus the movement speed.

Blue_Terrus

Potential Patron
hmm, so like did my references go through? cause i posted um -_- i was just busy when i was posting this thread.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Requests are either accepted or ignored. You could go around and request this by linking to this thread in other threads started by users that accept requests, or just hope that one of the artists that aren't on at this moment come online later to check out requests. Either way can result in success.

Also, forgive me for being technical, but hair mods involve images entirely, if not a bit of coding to make them dynamic or part of a character code .SWF file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.