1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

knockoutgirlz.com

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by daniels, Aug 30, 2012.

1. daniels

daniels Vivacious Visitor

is this site any good to download from? anyone ever downloaded a video from there?

Thanks in advance

2. darkchameleon1

darkchameleon1 Potential Patron

I have, they havent update since March 2011. At least you get to download lots of videos. All mixed have the fat guy in it :/ and well, I dont really care for F vs F so, cant say much about it but theres plenty of that in it.

And in case you're gonna ask to download it to share, I will say no.

3. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

I'll second that. No sharing or asking for them for free, please and thank you.

4. daniels

daniels Vivacious Visitor

Wow so i signed up to knockoutgirlz.com

Firstly the username and password provided doesn't work

so i changed to Safari and this time after putting the username and password in, it directs me to Kickassgirlz where i have to be a member just to buy videos! I just got cheated out of $40

5. TheCrimsonRisk

TheCrimsonRisk Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Ooof! That sounds horrible :( I would definitely e-mail both the administrator of knockoutgirlz and kickassgirlz and let them know about this problem you're having. I don't know much about the companies, but I hope for your sake that they have fair and decent customer service. Good luck with this and thanks for the warning! Keep us updated.