Kingdom under Fire II - "Soon" (1 Viewer)

Naduron

Content Creator
I just wished this game would also be released for PS4, like KuF2 *.*

Maybe in PS5, but it will never happen with PS4, the hardware on it is to weak for bless.
Even with a insane downgrade so wouldn't be worth it cause it would be just looking like tera on low graphic settings.
It would be like re-creating a whole new game just for a console, which wouldn't be worth the costs.

PC master race!! (just kidding :p)

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
PS4 too weak? You must be kidding... developers say PS4 version of KuF2 will have better graphics than on highend PC. But ye, for Bless it´s just not possible because most MMO have to be completely remade to suit PS4 gameplay. Tera has very weak graphics compared to KuF2, it´s just optimated bad.

KuF2 is an exception, as it´s made for PC, PS4 and PS3 from the start(though PS3 version is canceled already, PS3 offers too less memory, how can a game liek KuF2 work on PS3, if even FFXIV:ARR almost cripples at PS3). Also the gameplay is optimal for both, PC and console, as it´s no click & point/target system anymore but a direct action style(hit everything in range).

KuF2 will be just awesome, did you saw the newest videos of Steparu or others of actual Beta? Or just check Steparus review... cant wait for this game^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Naduron

Content Creator
PS4 too weak? You must be kidding... developers say PS4 version of KuF2 will have better graphics than on highend PC. But ye, for Bless it´s just not possible because most MMO have to be completely remade to suit PS4 gameplay. Tera has very weak graphics compared to KuF2, it´s just optimated bad.

KuF2 is an exception, as it´s made for PC, PS4 and PS3 from the start(though PS3 version is canceled already, PS3 offers too less memory, how can a game liek KuF2 work on PS3, if even FFXIV:ARR almost cripples at PS3). Also the gameplay is optimal for both, PC and console, as it´s no click & point/target system anymore but a direct action style(hit everything in range).

KuF2 will be just awesome, did you saw the newest videos of Steparu or others of actual Beta? Or just check Steparus review... cant wait for this game^^

If it were single player so could it be possible, but when there are over 500+ players with high polygons, high texture resolution, animations and throwing tons of magic FX on the same screen *Cough* Tera Nexus *Cough* so can 't you just reduce the detail quality when you get low FPS or when the game freezes.
As sony said it's not worth making a game for ps4 if it can't play at 60 fps and playing Bless with Tera graphics on lowest setting is something you dont wanna play in, it looks horrible. :)

I'm playing it, currently lv 9 spellsinger.
It's unique game play, but it wish the AI were useful.
I hope it's just because im at the beginning or just cause it's in beta.
Cause currently the AI ... just doesn't do anything, they just stand there doing nothing.
They are just meatbag for you, standing there to take damage while they dont even do any damage at all.
I was hopping that my troops would be something to be feared for, that i could stand behind my troops and pwn the enemy with sheer tactics, but instead it's just me vs a an army with 1000 of units. :(
KUF2 2014-01-25 13-19-47-39.png KUF2 2014-01-25 13-19-48-29.png

I can't think of anything else that is wrong with it.
It has talent tree which you can focus on being a better commander (More damage to the troops, HP, defense and etc.) or pimping your character instead with better abilities.

You can also buy troops from a vendor and upgrade them to different units by leveling them up and teach them new abilities.

Fanservice! :p
KUF2 2014-01-25 12-30-57-91.png KUF2 2014-01-25 12-31-10-52.png

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Well, "If" a game can´t play on 60 FPS. The tech of PS4 is atleast on par with actual highend PCs, if not even better. PS4 can handle more than you think, it´s not like it´s a small upgrade from PS3 to PS4, PS4 is extremely different from PS3 and has perhaps like 50% more performance than Xbox One.

Well, anyways... I don´t want to go offtop too much, when is next Beta phase? If I remember correct, at next phase there is no IP block anymore.

Naduron

Content Creator
Well, anyways... I don´t want to go offtop too much, when is next Beta phase? If I remember correct, at next phase there is no IP block anymore.

Don't know, they never post anything on their forum.
And they said that the IP block was only for this beta test.

alcaster42

Potential Patron
So the press release states they're trying to get a beta in the US/Europe within 2014 (with another publisher).

And there's going to be a house/fortress thing you can make.
Sounds like an option to replace pics of pictures you can hang on walls or flag design with something better. XD

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Yep, actual statement is that they release PC version in the first half of 2014, PS4 version in summer 2014. Both is for NA though, I´m not sure how far EU and NA releases are away here.

S

Shiny

I just wanted to mention, that this game was originally made with the Xbox 360 and PC in mind, then came the PS3 development. Now it's for PC and PS4. The game has been the victim of development hell, as in multiple delays. That's why i'm not very hopeful for this game, and i'm looking more towards something like Bless.

And now i've broken my lurker status. :P

PS: I really wish Bless could've used Unreal Engine 4 as well.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
I just wanted to mention, that this game was originally made with the Xbox 360 and PC in mind, then came the PS3 development. Now it's for PC and PS4. The game has been the victim of development hell, as in multiple delays. That's why i'm not very hopeful for this game, and i'm looking more towards something like Bless.

And now i've broken my lurker status. :P

PS: I really wish Bless could've used Unreal Engine 4 as well.

They decided for PS and PC in the end because of the easy contracts they can make with online-features. Since KuF2 is an MMORPG it wouldn´t have much future on Xbox One because Microsoft is a bitch at online featuring and contracts and there is no chance to play server-sharing on Xbox. KuF2 ran good on PS3, but since there isn´t enough Ram for endgame-masses and KuF2 is an NextGen-title they canceled the PS3 version.

They took 6 year development yet, because it was developed as a different game first. Also, MMORPG´s always have a long development time, so it shouldn´t be the reason why you worry about the game.

It won´t come for Xbox One for now, mainly they release it for PS4 and PC only, Xbox One is an option but not planned yet(meaning it comes later, IF they decide to release a Xbox version).

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Playing the Thai Beta since today. Game is damn awesome, never had such fun with an MMORPG since long...

Propably will try out UMod at last Beta day, but since it has the same IP block/hackshield as previously, I don´t have much hope for a mod.

AmunRaa

Potential Patron
Playing the Thai Beta since today. Game is damn awesome, never had such fun with an MMORPG since long...

Propably will try out UMod at last Beta day, but since it has the same IP block/hackshield as previously, I don´t have much hope for a mod.

how do you join the beta of it?

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
how do you join the beta of it?

The Beta ended already, it was just 3 days. You had to get a beta key or a AC-key for it though - and a VPN/thai proxy was needed.

Sadly I hadn´t enough time in the end to test UMod on it. The game was so awesome that I kinda forgot to Umod it until the last day, lol :o

Naduron

Content Creator
It could be modded with Umod before the anti-hack was added.
Now it cant be modded with the SEA publisher unless you find a way to bypass or turn it off.

Robonator

Potential Patron
Hm okay.
Does someone know how i extract the models with the textures then? If i can't mod the game, then i want to have fun with the models atleast :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.