[PC] Kariyume (2 Viewers)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Racer Boss

http://www.undertow.club/hentai-ryona-adult-games/4980-kariyume-4.html#post47745
I'm starting to think that excessm is running out of ideas for attacks. Racer is a boss character from the previous update which also included race queen enemy; see the link above for race queen screenshots. Unlike most bosses in this game, racer does not perform intercourse on the player. Instead she performs three handjob attacks. Just like the race queen in one of her attacks, racer also plays with the boy's nipple in one of the attacks. I will eventually capture screenshots of the office lady since these extra characters don't include artwork.

Attachments

• EG13a.jpg
    EG13a.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2,588
  • EG13b.jpg
    EG13b.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 2,590
  • EG13c.jpg
    EG13c.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 2,641
  • EG13d.jpg
    EG13d.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4,418
  • EG13e.jpg
    EG13e.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 2,752
  • EG13f.jpg
    EG13f.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 2,662
Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Office Lady

The update which added the office lady from the first game came out over a month ago. Since then I found the time to capture her attacks, including her stun grapple where she sits on the player's face. She seems awfully proud of her buttocks as shown in the third attack. I question the first two attacks since she is an office lady. I hope she doesn't have to resort to those attacks to rise in the corporate world and is only showing the player that side of herself. The player really let it out this time in those images. Did he really like it, was she really good, or was it eight months since he was harassed and was saving all of it up?

Attachments

• EG14.jpg
    EG14.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 2,312
  • EG14a.jpg
    EG14a.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 2,044
  • EG14d.jpg
    EG14d.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,643
  • EG14c.jpg
    EG14c.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,748
  • EG14b.jpg
    EG14b.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,860
  • EG14e.jpg
    EG14e.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 2,351
  • EG14f.jpg
    EG14f.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,888
  • EG14g.jpg
    EG14g.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,782
  • EG14h.jpg
    EG14h.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,933
  • EG14i.jpg
    EG14i.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 2,763

WPBcrazy

Potential Patron
hey, I downloaded this update for the Office Girl, and, when she attacks & stuff, she's invisible

when she stuns me, both characters are invisible. is there something i need?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Æ’_Æ’EÆ’"Æ’ÂÂ[Æ’hÂ@-ŽëÂl"šÃŒ-²Žç"šÃ©-·
You need to replace all the files with the ones in the update for the update contains the files that would show up instead of disappearing. The update assumes you installed the previous updates prior. If not, you replace all the files with the first update, next you do the same with the race queen and racer boss, and finally you replace the files from office lady.

WPBcrazy

Potential Patron
the only things in the update that could help are the 003.player file & the EG16.player file. that's it. i've replaced them multiple times & still nothing

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Dunno if it makes a difference but I have copied all files from the patch 1.01 and 1.02 (expect the README file) into my game folder, and didn't run into any troubles.
Have you tried to install patch 1.01 as well and also copied the EDIT folder and the KARIYUME_StageEditor executable to your game folder?

chucknoris35

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get a little help here. I just downloaded both Onesyota and Kariyume off the English DL site and beat both games. The thing is, I don't see either of the 2 updated enemies that are posted above in Kariyume. Does anyone know where I can go to find the updates as I've already purchased both games.

Thank you all,

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
Hey guys, I was hoping I could get a little help here. I just downloaded both Onesyota and Kariyume off the English DL site and beat both games. The thing is, I don't see either of the 2 updated enemies that are posted above in Kariyume. Does anyone know where I can go to find the updates as I've already purchased both games.

Thank you all,
Hey there.
You can find the update on the game's webpage.

If I'm not mistaken you got to download the updates from the bottom to the top. Just extract it into the mainfolder and overwrite the files if necessary.
Altough the fist update on the bottom might've been already included on the DL site version, but I think you won't break anything if you download it anyway. Make a copy of the game folder any for safety measures.

chucknoris35

Potential Patron
Hey there.
You can find the update on the game's webpage.

If I'm not mistaken you got to download the updates from the bottom to the top. Just extract it into the mainfolder and overwrite the files if necessary.
Altough the fist update on the bottom might've been already included on the DL site version, but I think you won't break anything if you download it anyway. Make a copy of the game folder any for safety measures.

Hey I haven't tried it yet but I appreciate your response. Thank you very much <3

chucknoris35

Potential Patron
While we are talking about excessm, does anyone know when the next game will be released? I'm pretty sure I have an unhealthy addiction to this series haha

R

Ryudo_Tenjin

I don't know, but I'm waiting too! They're taking too much time... At least they should make another update with more characters!

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
I'd also like to see another game, but it looks like he's mainly busy with making comics than making a new game.
At least I haven't seen a single announcements of one on his site.

gemstoner75

Potential Patron
Yeah, I've seen it too and it's kinda disappointing.
Feels like a step backwards from what he did with OneShota or Kariyume. Instead of things actually happening you just get a still image and text, that describes what happens.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I really wanted to like the demo because it's good to see another game. You don't do anything in the game except lose; every choice you decide ends up the same way with the girls making him cum. If it makes anyone feel better, this game does not count as the third game in the Oneshota series, so excessm could still make another one.

unknown

Potential Patron
I really wanted to like the demo because it's good to see another game. You don't do anything in the game except lose; every choice you decide ends up the same way with the girls making him cum. If it makes anyone feel better, this game does not count as the third game in the Oneshota series, so excessm could still make another one.

... besides the fact that there is only ever an image to "level", all the dialogues are in Japanese language plus then you do not understand anything about what happens so for me, this time is to excess'm a meaningless job, a real shame, at least face the English translation.

The idea in itself is not bad, reminds Monster Girl Quest ... but still we did not.

I love the work of excess'm, his games and his style but this time I was disappointed.
I hope it adds something (maybe some other image and a bit of gameplay) otherwise I do not think I'll buy, not this time.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
New Game in Development?

I understand that this latest game is another way to sell excessm artwork like OneSyota and Kariyume, but the previous two games were fun to play. I'm not complaining about the artwork; I'm just perturbed about the "game" being RPG Maker instead of a sequel to Kariyume.
2015/4/1(?)?????
This image intrigues me, though. excessm appears to be experimenting with Beats of Rage and Clickteam Fusion 2.5 to make a new game. I do remember requesting something like this last year for the Game Pitch Contest http://www.undertow.club/contests/5...a-game-pitch-contest-post50367.html#post50367 and it's good to see that excessm might do that this year.

Attachments

• 37f6ce3e.jpeg
    37f6ce3e.jpeg
    366.4 KB · Views: 1,144

unknown

Potential Patron
I understand that this latest game is another way to sell excessm artwork like OneSyota and Kariyume, but the previous two games were fun to play. I'm not complaining about the artwork; I'm just perturbed about the "game" being RPG Maker instead of a sequel to Kariyume.
2015/4/1(?)?????
This image intrigues me, though. excessm appears to be experimenting with Beats of Rage and Clickteam Fusion 2.5 to make a new game. I do remember requesting something like this last year for the Game Pitch Contest http://www.undertow.club/contests/5...a-game-pitch-contest-post50367.html#post50367 and it's good to see that excessm might do that this year.

Me tooo :). If we are lucky between August and September we will have a new masterpiece excessm, maybe a sequel to Kariyume and / or Oneshota for background texture that is very pretty, in any case I would be really happy.

A new game would not mind as long as there is a minimum amount of CG can go any where and the English translation of the dialogues (as opposed to the last work excessm that if I understand it has one single image for each level and a long dialogue all in Japanese ... correct me if I'm wrong).

Hopefully for good ^^

Dan Druff

Club Regular
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE152502.html
I don't mean to disappoint by bringing back this thread, but some people may feel that way after buying the latest excessm title; it's not worth creating a separate thread. It's basically a CG collection under the guise of a game. As the name suggests, the game features a little boy in different encounters with older women. Everything is already unlocked, and you don't even need to play the game to view the images unless you like hearing Kotone Akatsuki and Kanase voice samples. I hope the success of this "game" convinces the artist to make a true sequel to Kariyume, but I'm afraid this game could have been a response to people who would rather have the images than play the game.

unknown

Potential Patron
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE152502.html
I don't mean to disappoint by bringing back this thread, but some people may feel that way after buying the latest excessm title; it's not worth creating a separate thread. It's basically a CG collection under the guise of a game. As the name suggests, the game features a little boy in different encounters with older women. Everything is already unlocked, and you don't even need to play the game to view the images unless you like hearing Kotone Akatsuki and Kanase voice samples. I hope the success of this "game" convinces the artist to make a true sequel to Kariyume, but I'm afraid this game could have been a response to people who would rather have the images than play the game.

Yeah, I hope this too.
In this last years many authors use Rpgmaker to make their games (remember per example Succubus Maze and the last Monster Girl Quest Paradox) so this CG collection maybe can be a prequel to the next game, maybe in Rpgmaker style, for me a very good and simple idea.
Do you think about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.