[PC] Kariyume (1 Viewer)

M

Morgause

I'm using an Windows XP, and this game wont let me play it even I'm using WinRAR but I can open the file but I can't play it, like I click on the game and it opens up then it closed itself just after I clicked on it... Is there anything I missed out like do I need to download what it needs in order to play or I can't play it?

L

L'Eremita

Is your locale set to Japanese? Or do you use Applocale? With Applocale, it won't work. NTLEA and setting your locale to japanese, either one of them, should do wonders and make you be able to play. If still not right, you should install service pack 1. At least, that's how it works in Windows 7. I am not too familiar with Xp.

L

L'Eremita

Ok, so just a little update for those of you too lazy to check out the blog. There have been released pictures of seven of the ten possible enemies. They are:
Soccer players
wrestlers
swimmers
tennis players
cheerleaders
girls with naginatas. No idea how to call them.

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Wow, I would never have expected to see a "surround facesit" where one woman rests your head on her crotch and another one then sits on your face so your whole head is surrounded by hips and legs in an actual game.

L

L'Eremita

Yeah, that one surprised me. But I wonder ayonder. Where would one place a third one...

Ragnow

Potential Patron
To be fair if you asked me a couple of years ago would a game like this exist i'd call you crazy. But here we are now. Granted then i didnt know ryona was a genre.

unknown

Potential Patron
Thanks Someone92, I go to see that now *_*
Succubus and another Giant enemy? Great excessm!!!

L

L'Eremita

No giant. That is the same old succubus. You can see because of the fluff. It makes me think of MGQ where a succubus witch shrinks you and puts you between her breasts. Or maybe this time, the succubus grows. In either way, there is a great chance that she will count as one enemy, leaving 2 places open for the taking.

Blab, nothing to see here. I can upack the sprites. But that's about it. I will try with onesyota tomorrow and look if I can change the dialogue boxes a little using photoshop. Recent count of dialogue boxes: 373.

Hermit Out

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Druff

Club Regular
The only thing I noticed in the demo is EG00.player which is an unfinished version of the soccer player. All her attacks are available, but she's missing her voices quips, quotes, and colors. I'm curious to know what other enemies will be in the game. The artist promised over ten enemies, but we only know around nine: soccer, cheerleader, fighter, swimmer, tennis, blade, gymnast, scientist, and succubus.

L

L'Eremita

The only thing I noticed in the demo is EG00.player which is an unfinished version of the soccer player. All her attacks are available, but she's missing her voices quips, quotes, and colors. I'm curious to know what other enemies will be in the game. The artist promised over ten enemies, but we only know around nine: soccer, cheerleader, fighter, swimmer, tennis, blade, gymnast, scientist, and succubus.

The demo also had EG08.player, the scientist. and those 373 sprites I am going to translate are sprites from Oneshota, me thinks.

B

bobhoskins

L'Ermita, a few things:
1. Based on this page, are you able to translate the gist of Kariyume's plot for us? Æ’XÆ’gÂ[Æ’Å Â[Â@-ŽëÂl"šÃŒ-²Žç"šÃ©-·
2. Do you think the succubus breast crush is a game over scene (something I'm not sure he's confirmed will be in there yet otherwise) or just an echi move?
3. To access Oneshota's game text, go into the "extra" folders, find the "char" folder, and open with internet explorer. Has all the text there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
The last game features an enemy that grows in size as well and the artist seems to have a thing for giantesses so it's not unlikely it'll be an actual enemy.

L

L'Eremita

L'Ermita, a few things:
1. Based on this page, are you able to translate the gist of Kariyume's plot for us? ƒXƒgÂ[ƒŠÂ[Â@-ŽÃ«Âl‚ÃŒ–²ŽÃ§‚é—·
2. Do you think the succubus breast crush is a game over scene (something I'm not sure he's confirmed will be in there yet otherwise) or just an echi move?
3. To access Oneshota's game text, go into the "extra" folders, find the "char" folder, and open with internet explorer. Has all the text there.

1. will try so. Hopefully, it doesn't contain too much kanji.
2. Most likely, like Someone92 pointed out, this enemy will grow in size.
3. That might be the case, but until I have found a way to replace any files in-game, I can just give you what is in it every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.