Kaguya Luna Hair and Costume Request - filled (1 Viewer)

At0mic

Potential Patron
Please make it breast slider adjustable.

I don't need the shoes because they don't really look that good but everything else of the costume would be awesome.

Using this reference HERE you should have everything you need as it is a full character reference sheet.

Hair can be static or dynamic, doesn't matter to me.

EDIT: Filled. See links in post #13

Last edited by a moderator:

At0mic

Potential Patron
Here's a better quality version of the reference because imgur keeps posting this image at a very low Resolution making this request near impossible

EDIT: Image deleted by moderator per the hacker known as snow's request

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
I'm gonna try to take this one.

Here's a better quality version of the reference because imgur keeps posting this image at a very low Resolution making this request near impossible

I've downloaded the reference image. If you could please edit and remove if from the forum per the requesting rules

Please make it breast slider adjustable.
The way it works is I can do as many "frames" or sizes as I want, you might have seen some mods only have a few steps, would that be alright? I can do 4 or 5 frames?

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
The way it works is I can do as many "frames" or sizes as I want, you might have seen some mods only have a few steps, would that be alright? I can do 4 or 5 frames?
Usualy, one draw the frames 2, 50, 70, 100 and 150 and use "classic tweens" between them to have all the breast sizes (sometimes more drawings are necessary if the shapes are complex).
Here I think you'll have to make several tweens on different layers, because they get quickly shitty if the shapes are something else than a simple polygon...

But the real problem I foresee is the piece of cloth above the breasts.
It will not be possible to draw it on the breast template I guess, and it's not possible to draw it on the chest layer because it will appear under the breasts.
I think you'll have to draw it together with the back layer, something like this (outlined in green):
t9uKPMj.jpeg

The problem will be when the tits bounce, they may seem completely detached from this pointy piece, or even clip with it when they bounce upward.

I bet you'll also have problems with that bare shoulder...

It may seem to be a simple costume, but it may not be an easy one for a start.
It reminds me a bit of a catsuit I could never finish...

But maybe it'll be fine, I always see problems everywhere. :tongue:
Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask for help.

At0mic

Potential Patron
Usualy, one draw the frames 2, 50, 70, 100 and 150 and use "classic tweens" between them to have all the breast sizes (sometimes more drawings are necessary if the shapes are complex).
Here I think you'll have to make several tweens on different layers, because they get quickly shitty if the shapes are something else than a simple polygon...

But the real problem I foresee is the piece of cloth above the breasts.
It will not be possible to draw it on the breast template I guess, and it's not possible to draw it on the chest layer because it will appear under the breasts.
I think you'll have to draw it together with the back layer, something like this (outlined in green):
t9uKPMj.jpeg

The problem will be when the tits bounce, they may seem completely detached from this pointy piece, or even clip with it when they bounce upward.

I bet you'll also have problems with that bare shoulder...

It may seem to be a simple costume, but it may not be an easy one for a start.
It reminds me a bit of a catsuit I could never finish...

But maybe it'll be fine, I always see problems everywhere. :tongue:
Good luck, and don't hesitate to ask for help.
You are literally my favorite worker on this game so to see you giving advice for this request makes me endlessly happy, keep up the good stuff man you do wonders for this game.

At0mic

Potential Patron
I'm gonna try to take this one.

I've downloaded the reference image. If you could please edit and remove if from the forum per the requesting rules

I really super appreciate you trying to do this one my man, best of luck to you, hope its not too hard!

sclover13

Content Creator
What's the progress on this request? Asking because I'm interested in picking this one up if it's being shelved currently.

She seems like a prime candidate to try out SkinnyBitch body mod on.

At0mic

Potential Patron
Oh so this is that one! Okay good, I will put this one at number two after Miko is finished.
Thanks for picking this one up! I've been waiting quite a bit to see this one get realized. Hope it's not a huge trouble for you to complete it.

sclover13

Content Creator
Thanks for picking this one up! I've been waiting quite a bit to see this one get realized. Hope it's not a huge trouble for you to complete it.
I started the mod today. Using SkinnyBitch body as the template. Just starting out, thinking about 6-15 more hours to go before complete. The devil is in the details.

1614480708350.png

sclover13

Content Creator
unknown.png

This is where I'll be ending for the night. I'll pick it back up tomorrow or the day after. Remaining estimated work time: 6 hours.

Got major parts functioning such as adjustable tits, all the difficult moving pieces, and the main art (minus shoes). Lastly I just need to fill in all the details, tweak, and test.

The current static hair was done by tickles tickles . I may or may not do a dynamic hair after.

sclover13

Content Creator
Finished the costume mod.

A At0mic

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.