Judy Hopps From Zootopia (1 Viewer)

AurumUTC

Content Creator
I was wondering if any artists out there could make a static hair and outfit mod for Officer Judy Hopps from Zootopia using the reference images I've provided. I'm hoping for a hair with her ears straight up, as they are in most of the images provided. I also would like the outfit to be her regular police officer uniform, the one in all of the provided pictures. If anyone else would like this done and has more and better references, please post them below. Thank you.
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

stuntcock

Content Creator
I was wondering if any artists out there could make a static hair and outfit mod for Officer Judy Hopps from Zootopia using the reference images I've provided.
There's already a hair/head mod, created by Furries Furries . If you just want a revised version of that (with different ears) then please say so. If you want significant changes (i.e. start over with a different art style, or just draw ears without attempting to draw any grey fur on the girl's face) then that's ok -- but again, you should be specific about what you're asking for.

I'm hoping for a hair with her ears straight up
The upright ears probably won't fit onto the standard PNG template. So this would need to be a Flash mod, or you'd need to edit the ear shape (e.g. flop ears) to fit the available canvas.

Even if it's published as a Flash mod, you should remember that the "extended" ears will tend to clip off the top edge of the game window and be hidden. That's the reason why the PNG template has such limited headroom :)

I also would like the outfit to be her regular police officer uniform
You'll need to be more descriptive. Is this costume supposed to fit the standard SDT human body? If so, please try to find images which depict that. Like: would the legging end at the ankle, or would they be stretched across the feet to form "sandals", or would they be remodeled into Capri pants, or what?

If the costume is supposed to fit a set of digitigrade legs then you should say so. Then you should either find an existing body mod (onto which the pants can be drawn) OR provide a whole bunch of new images so that someone can create a new body mod.

Either way, you should try to find better references. These images aren't bad, but the shading and detail are quite limited. The film was fairly popular, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find high-quality fanart for this character.

AurumUTC

Content Creator
Not that I'm questioning your advice or authority, but I did search pretty extensively and these were some of the best pics I found.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.