Joanna Dark Combat Outfit (1 Viewer)

Soldier_Of_Fap

Potential Patron
I've seen a Joanna Dark Hair, (the zero version unfourtunatley)

but I haven't seen her outfit, think you guys could work your magic?

Let me know if you need any more refrences, I've got plenty

jodark_pd_06_big.jpg

2-joanna_dark.jpg

Joanna_dark_N64_render.png

mike

Casual Client
Someone else will probably finish it long before me but I'll try to take a look.

Soldier_Of_Fap

Potential Patron
Mike said:
Someone else will probably finish it long before me but I'll try to take a look.

Thanks so much. I'll put it in the filled requests section whenever you get it done, I think that's what I'm supposed to do anyway o.o

mike

Casual Client
Just want to let anybody interested know that I'm currently working on this costume. There's a preview below but remember this is an early WIP, it lacks lots of details and almost nothing is definitive, especially colors.

Shade

Content Creator
I look forward to seeing that finished. :D I had thought about requesting someone do Perfect Dark Zero's outfit back before I started modding myself. Any Joanna Dark is good though. ;)

mike

Casual Client
Shade said:
I look forward to seeing that finished. :D I had thought about requesting someone do Perfect Dark Zero's outfit back before I started modding myself. Any Joanna Dark is good though. ;)

Don't expect it too soon though. The shaping is the easiest part and I have a few more hours of work just for that. I expect coloring and shading to be a real pain especially the metal parts so it's possible I alternate with easier imports.

Soldier_Of_Fap

Potential Patron
Mike said:
Just want to let anybody interested know that I'm currently working on this costume. There's a preview below but remember this is an early WIP, it lacks lots of details and almost nothing is definitive, especially colors.

[attachimg=1]

Looks awesome Mike! I look forward to seeing the finished version. Thanks so much for you're hard work. I noticed the hair color is a little off, I keep getting the same result whenever I try to make her hair brown, any Idea why?

Shade

Content Creator
Mike said:
Don't expect it too soon though. The shaping is the easiest part and I have a few more hours of work just for that. I expect coloring and shading to be a real pain especially the metal parts so it's possible I alternate with easier imports.

Nah, no pressure. Good work always takes time. :D

mike

Casual Client
Made some progress today (once again don't mind the ugly colors). The gun took me forever, literally, and half of the details just won't be seen :'(. I've got to rework the boots from scratch I don't like them.

And yeah the gun should be on her left but what's the point if we don't see it ?

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    285.9 KB · Views: 732

Soldier_Of_Fap

Potential Patron
Mike said:
Made some progress today (once again don't mind the ugly colors). The gun took me forever, literally, and half of the details just won't be seen :'(. I've got to rework the boots from scratch I don't like them.

And yeah the gun should be on her left but what's the point if we don't see it ?

[attachimg=1]

Excellent! I like how detailed the boots/gun are. Keep up the good work.

D

Doomknight

Nice, and you added the scope too for added detail for the pistol! Kind of signature that pistol with the scope for Perfect Dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.