Ishtar (Fate/Grand Order) dynamic hair and costume (1 Viewer)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
This reference may be only useful to draw the costume, not the hair (to make an hair mod, the hair needs to fall naturally).

Also, the colours are not good and there are no shades, so the result will be mediocre if only this reference is used.

A real digital image has to be found, not a photograph of a book, a bit like this one:
QHOIRhu.png

(I just grabbed quickly an image from Google, the hair cannot be used to make an hair mod either).

I don't put it in the invalid requests section, because it is theoretically possible to redraw the back of the hair using the ref I found, and add shades to the costume parts, but in my opinion, it is very unlikely to happen (read: it won't happen, cos we may have ONE modder capable to do the job, but he doesn't have access to the right tool to do so).

I.E. try to find a better reference if you want to have a chance to have this request taken.

Faceless

Content Creator
Since Ishtar is a Rinface, here's the FLA for my old Rin hair for reference. Whoever decides to take this up will still need to do the headdress and costume though.

Attachments

Rin.fla
265.5 KB · Views: 404

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.