Is this possible with the loader? (5 Viewers)

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I'm interested in:
1) toggle dick like balls, ideally scripted from dialogue
2) change clothing and body features through dialogue
3) toggle automode through dialogue
4) set new speech colors etc. and tie them to a style set (like him and thought works now)
5) autoload clothing and body features/positions when a dialogue is loaded (even before intro text) so that everything the user needs is in the main dia file (except non-standard hairs and such).

How much of this exists/is doable/impossible with the Loader?

ModGuy

Content Creator
All possible, all pointless.
Has been discussed many times before, ask for an official implementation.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
I'm bored, so I'm interested:

1) toggle dick like balls, ideally scripted from dialogue // what? elaborate
2) change clothing and body features through dialogue // as in "turn on/off" or change choice and/or colour?
3) toggle automode through dialogue // again: "on/off" or with settings?

4) set new speech colors etc. and tie them to a style set (like him and thought works now) //dunno
5) autoload clothing and body features/positions when a dialogue is loaded (even before intro text) so that everything the user needs is in the main dia file (except non-standard hairs and such). //use mod folders

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I keep asking for official implementation, along with other dia writers apparently, both on the forum and on kona's blog, but so far no love for dias except the introduction of random variables and fonts.

1) toggle dick like balls, ideally scripted from dialogue // what? elaborate

You know how you can choose balls or no balls from the menu? I want to be able to have a "penis: none" option to go with fully zipped up pants. I also want to be able to remove/add penis/balls through dialogue commands, much like hand positioning works today. This way, he can start all zipped up, then take out his cock as the intro progresses, and finally have the whole package out with no pants, for example.

2) change clothing and body features through dialogue // as in "turn on/off" or change choice and/or colour?

Being able to set every last detail would be ideal, but I'd settle for just adding and removing clothing items that had been pre-defined through the menu with dia scripts. This way, he could gag her if she gets too feisty or she could gradually strip as the dia progresses. I want the dia writer to control when this happens - not the player through mouse clicks as is the only option today.

3) toggle automode through dialogue // again: "on/off" or with settings?

On/off is a good start, but I can't imagine setting hard/soft/normal would be a problem. In this manner (especially if combined with the other dia scripts I mention) you could basically do your own (randomized) hentai movie with no mouse/keyboard input needed at all. Or you could prompt player interaction at certain milestone points to move the dia along if you wanted to but otherwise let the dia just play out smoothly.

4) set new speech colors etc. and tie them to a style set (like him and thought works now) //dunno

This is largely fixed with the new addition of fonts, though I haven't gotten around to test it out practically yet.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Slingerbult said:
I want to be able to have a "penis: none" option to go with fully zipped up pants. I also want to be able to remove/add penis/balls through dialogue commands, much like hand positioning works today. This way, he can start all zipped up, then take out his cock as the intro progresses, and finally have the whole package out with no pants, for example.
I'd split that up into two mods:
- start with invisble penis (easy enough)
- toggle visibilty of penis/balls in dialogue

Slingerbult said:
Being able to set every last detail would be ideal, but I'd settle for just adding and removing clothing items that had been pre-defined through the menu with dia scripts.
so basically you set all the clothing, hide them and then you trigger to show them in the dialogue? should be easy enough again, except for the gag cause that has some more effects than normal clothing. but I might just think of something...

Slingerbult said:
On/off is a good start, but I can't imagine setting hard/soft/normal would be a problem.
I'll have to look into autocode before I can assess that

Edit: hide/show genitals is (kind of) done, check my mod-thread

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Wow you actually did it, thank you kind sir!!

Do your NoGenitals and DialogueActions .swf mods require the use of the loader or can I simply upload them in standard SDT? I've never used the loader before (never had a need until now) - is it difficult to set up?

Anyway, it seems you have fixed almost everything I wanted, including new commands for hand job mode - sweet! :) If DiaActions could be expanded to include an auto mode toggle (I suspect the "on" function would have to be timed somehow to not get the dia stuck) and maybe clothing and background changes, I could start making the first fully automated SDT hentai movie!

I can't wait to try out female masturbation as well - do I need any additional mods to incorporate that or will Dialogue Actions alone suffice?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Slingerbult said:
Do your NoGenitals and DialogueActions .swf mods require the use of the loader or can I simply upload them in standard SDT? I've never used the loader before (never had a need until now) - is it difficult to set up?
yes, loader only.
no, it's not difficult. read the text files in the guide-folder, that should help you get set up

Slingerbult said:
I can't wait to try out female masturbation as well - do I need any additional mods to incorporate that or will Dialogue Actions alone suffice?
no, it's all contained in the dialogue mod

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Karma for you! I tried it out already and masturbation mode worked fine. The loader had some funky properties though - arms would randomly go to all sorts of places when I tabbed between programs etc. It seemed a lot less "stable" than the original game somehow. Also those meters and texts that appeared kinda ruined it for me, but I'm sure there's a way to turn them off if I look into it.

Anyway, awesome stuff so far - I only had time to test the her-masturbation so far, but looking forward to trying out the invisible penis and writing some test dialogue for starters. Any prognosis on if/when auto mode scripting will be in Dialogue Actions? What about clothing and background changes? I have this idea of writing an exorcism dialogue and using backgrounds to make "morphing" between the demon and the possessed girl more... well perhaps not realistic, but you get the idea. Of course the demon would also need to be shackled (hence clothing toggling etc.) etc.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Slingerbult said:
Karma for you! I tried it out already and masturbation mode worked fine. The loader had some funky properties though - arms would randomly go to all sorts of places when I tabbed between programs etc. It seemed a lot less "stable" than the original game somehow. Also those meters and texts that appeared kinda ruined it for me, but I'm sure there's a way to turn them off if I look into it.
no clue about the arms, but for the text/meters go to Mods/$INIT$ and delete Mods.txt

Slingerbult said:
Any prognosis on if/when auto mode scripting will be in Dialogue Actions? What about clothing and background changes?
no prognosis. I'm currently working on other stuff as well and I jump between them whenever I get stuck at some point. I'm also still trying to figure out how to do the clothing bit without clogging the dialogueactions ([TOP_ON]/[TOP_OFF] is a nice milestone, but I want it to be neater)

Edit:
AutoModes are done and released

Slingerbult said:
1) toggle dick like balls, ideally scripted from dialogue
2) change clothing and body features through dialogue
3) toggle automode through dialogue
4) set new speech colors etc. and tie them to a style set (like him and thought works now)
5) autoload clothing and body features/positions when a dialogue is loaded (even before intro text) so that everything the user needs is in the main dia file (except non-standard hairs and such).

How much of this exists/is doable/impossible with the Loader?

all done, except 4, because of:
Slingerbult said:

This is largely fixed with the new addition of fonts, though I haven't gotten around to test it out practically yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.