Inflation Mod? (1 Viewer)

Lorisor

Potential Patron
I was wondering since there's so many ways to customize cum, gravity and other such things. There's a Pregnant girl mod, and the bukkake mod can have cum pretty much everywhere.(Trying to make my post long and important looking. Is it working?) Would it be possible to create a Inflation mod, I guess it would have something to do with if you cum directly in the throat which doesn't fill up the mouth so I would assume it fills something up, maybe after so many times the stomach begins expanding into the pregnant looking stomach or something like that.

I thought I saw a suggestion thread but when I looked for it again I didn't find it. Not sure if this is request or suggestion material but it's a thought.

I don't mean already stomach inflated obviously, I mean gradual, like 2 or 3 swallows get a small pudge 4 or 5 get a bigger stomach and 6 or 7 get a full blown stomach.

Or ofcourse the same way in numbers but if you cum directly in the throat 2 or 3 times etc the stomach inflates. I'm not completely sure if this can be done and if so how it would have to be triggered since I have no experience with anything of this matter I just thought it'd be great to see especially with some dialog saying things like "I'm so full." she could really Be FULL.

S

sinoval

Im gonna take a stab that this would take some complicated flash magic, as well as redrawing the figure for all body sizes to keep the size of the stomach dynamic, and not a static skin like the pregnant one, though it does sound interesting

CitizenSnips

Potential Patron
i'm very interested in seeing this happen. if i knew what the hell i was doing, i'd do it myself. looking forward to seeing anyone make this a reality if its at all possible.

Kael8383

Potential Patron
8th'd, or whatever! I was thinking of this earlier today too!

I was also thinking of a couple other things. Such as...

Breast inflation! Start the girl with smaller breasts, and with each swallow, her breasts inflate by 5% or something. As the breasts already have that slider, would it not be fairly easy to to write a script that accesses the breast slider info and dynamically increases that? I'm not a coder, but it seems like it would be doable. So, might be I'm off my rocker on this =P

And... and... #$%^@!... I forgot the other thing... =/

And hello by the way! New here... Tried to sign in at the prune thing but it keeps telling me I can't...

Pain

Potential Patron
This mod would be very nice^^.
Is there something like that already? Because this thread is kinda old.
Or is it depraved ?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
This is a Request Filled. Sby and I made the Superbelly mod, where the stomache gets bigger, the more she swallows 8)

index.php

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Dante said:
This is a Request Filled. Sby and I made the Superbelly mod, where the stomache gets bigger, the more she swallows 8)

http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0
'superbelly' is the mod that you set the belly size to manually, 'breastexpansion' is the mod that has all of the expansion stuff through cum swallow handling.

i probably should rename breastexpansion to be something like cuminsideactions, but oh well :P

Pain

Potential Patron
i dont know what i doing wrong, but the belly dont want to grow.
The breasts grow, but thats all.

When i load the mod i get the message: "SET: BreastExpPlus_v2_1. txt not found"

What i doing wrong?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Pain said:
i dont know what i doing wrong, but the belly dont want to grow.
The breasts grow, but thats all.

When i load the mod i get the message: "SET: BreastExpPlus_v2_1. txt not found"

What i doing wrong?
that question really should be asked in my thread, but i'll answer it here anyway for convenience.

the mod uses a settings file called 'BreastExpPlus_v2_1. txt' to determine how/what parts of the mod are used. if you load the mod up through a character folder, then the text file will be properly loaded without having to copy or move that text file. if you manually load it through the sdt modding tab, then you will have to place a copy of that settings file in the 'Settings' folder of the loader.

the notes and settings file include documentation on what the settings do, and you may have to change the default settings to get the expansion how you want it.

the many options make the mod extremely versatile, but i have a feeling most users can't be bothered to spend the 10 minutes to skim through the options. . . perhaps a 'reloadsettings' button would be convenient to be able to tweak the options in a text file on-the-fly, and push a button to apply the changes.

Pain

Potential Patron
I'm surprised that little thing to do was enough.
Now its working, thank you very much for the help. :D

B

BH5432

When I click on your links to the inflation mod board is tells me that its password protected?

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
That's because it's a loader mod, in the loader section, where you need the loader password to get in. It's not that hard to figure out, the hint is practically a welcome mat ;)

H

handofstand

To save people time of testing settings in it, I found that for the breastexpansionplus mod, you only need to change maxeffectivecuminside to 45 to have a more realistic rate of stomach expansion. Of course you should look at the other settings, some of which you might want to disable (I am happy to have the choice to enable/disable them).
Thanks for the awesome mod!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.