Indivisible. (1 Viewer)

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Well, the prototype of this game was released yesterday for normal people ( those who supported Skullgirls DLC got the game days before ).

Ajna has some interesting sprites, but I imagine that since she's still young the team didn't made ( yet ) some revealing poses like in skull girls:

8N3XnKv.jpg

But it's a prototype, so if this gets funded can be better, for now those sprites are nice:

uys1H5b.jpg

If you are interested in this game, you can download the prototype here:

Indivisible is a new Lab Zero RPG video game with Anja on a journey.

And if you really like the game you can support it here:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/in...

My video about this game:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ajna Nap.jpg
I looove Ajna's character design~<3 It is super cute BUT also not like objectifying.

Ajna Model.jpg
I found this from this video. That was a really nice catch!

Indivisible Prototype.jpg
Aaand these are some frames I used for my own video thumbnail. I really love her KO pose, it's very cute too. ^_^

I hope this game gets funded 'cuzzzz I really wanna play it as a game, AND I know it'll have lotsa cute characters with good animation! I hope Ajna gets more too 'cuz she's my favorite design from this team, even more than anyone in Skullgirls~

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
Ajna's spats need more love:

jF7LIn6.jpg

EBhYndg.jpg

And some incarnations, Mayan guy and Amazon woman look great:

G0nFsDF.png

dC3a11y.png

I like her design too, I just wish her voice wasn't as gruff. Takes some of the charm away.

Her voice was only for the prototype ( she sounds like Cerebella ), if this gets founded they will contact better VA for everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaaa, it sounded like some of Cerebella's quotes. I like 'em OK buuut would like it way more if she sounded more girly?
Like she's a tomboy but you can sound girly, too.

Liiiike Chloe Price! :D

Anyway, some more arts I saw of her from their blog.

Ajna.png Ajna FanArt.png Ajna 2.jpg
That last one is official at of her by someone on the team!

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
I like her design too, I just wish her voice wasn't as gruff. Takes some of the charm away.
personally it always bugged me when tomboys have high pitched chirpy feminine voices. So I am happy she actually SOUNDS like a tough girl

I played the prototype it is really good. I love the character designs overall so far. The archer reminds me a bit of Ussop from One piece. Anja is awesome and it is rare for a tomboyish girl to be the main character so that is really nice for me(usually it is a sex bomb or some meek waify waifu type. I am looking at you Kasumi from DOA >.>)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I like her voice OK, too buuuut it'd be better IMO if she sounded more like Korra~
Korra is the perfect balance to me and Ajna reminds me of her, which is prolly why I like her a lot.

They posted a new fanart on their Twitter. I think that's where I got those other arts from, too.

CQ4bU11WsAAF-Eg.jpg

I'm a little bit worried they might not make their goal. It is very expensive for a crowdfund.
Hopefully ummmm some heroes will save the day in the last minute. ^^;

OHOH and they showed a new heroine! Her name is Thorani and she would attack using her hair which is full of...magic water?

CQ5xMQLW8AA333W.png CQ6rMVZUwAAScHB.jpg

Ryonanomachine

Potential Patron
The archer reminds me a bit of Ussop from One piece.

More like Tengu Man from Mega Man 8.

sxxyN0x.jpg

A female character from a cartoon has similar nose, I think the name it's Steven Universe.

And there's an Ussop between the incarnations.

4JEx2X6.png

I'm a little bit worried they might not make their goal. It is very expensive for a crowdfund.
Hopefully ummmm some heroes will save the day in the last minute. ^^;

Yeah, this looks bad, or maybe they already know that some people will donate in the last day to save the game and only are making us worry, damn you Mike Z if this is your plan.

Well, I got more lewd fan art:

9wMi1OV.png

gFe5cwk.jpg

ThAHAps.jpg

This one made me laugh:

mX07DPG.jpg

This is Anja if she were older I presume, she would be very flirty:

tFo4t3I.jpg

yrxI3WH.jpg

And someone very kind used photoshop to move Ajna's skirt in one of the poses, looks great.

Kbjau0t.jpg

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
A female character from a cartoon has similar nose, I think the name it's Steven Universe.
Her name is Pearl. :) I love that show~

It looks like someone found some attention for Ajna's spats pffff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.