Ikki Tousen Dragon Destiny Ryona (re-cut) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
D

Deleted member 31

edited this one a lot. It's pretty extreme lol. Enjoy. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
m! It's too bad about the subtitles, which toke me out of how you edited, as she was really tortured good in that video...

D

Deleted member 31

Thanks! I agree about the dubs. I'll gonna try to find a video without them and remake it.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I'm sure there's a RAW out there for Dragon Destiny (I think most ecchi animes out there would have a RAW version). Maybe you can find a mkv of it and somehow get the video out, as it has been released on dvd? Even though that would take more work.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Wah! Very good job! The first video I didn't even noticed the peeing (even though I thought that was what happened, the video in the original was too dark to tell). I'm amazed by how fast you fixed it, much better overall! And clearly, without the subtitles, it's so much more better as now it feels less like a repeat.

Aww...now I want to see just how much peeing scenes are there in Ikki Tousen...

D

Deleted member 31

Wah! Very good job! The first video I didn't even noticed the peeing (even though I thought that was what happened, the video in the original was too dark to tell). I'm amazed by how fast you fixed it, much better overall! And clearly, without the subtitles, it's so much more better as now it feels less like a repeat.

Aww...now I want to see just how much peeing scenes are there in Ikki Tousen...
thanks!

lol the peeing is kinda gross but some people might like it haha. I think in the original video I had it actually wasn't there at all. Maybe it was edited or remove from the certain versions of the show. I've never actually watched Ikki Tousen before but I remembered seeing that clip like 2-3 years ago on youtube. It seems to have gotten removed by youtube due to copyrights so I imagine this video might get taken down eventually too.

There's not much to the clip but got damn is it sexy :D

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
Heh..ha, I can see your all for the video, looking at your icon. At least that's how I'll remember you better. Personally, the peeing I really dig, in fact that's one of the few redeeming factors of the first show to me (as I really disliked the first show).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.