If you could make a game with zako ... (1 Viewer)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
It would be like "Jagged Alliance" (with a bit advanced graphics though).

68001.jpg

But, since it's a Zako game, the player had to pick the other side. Because I like to empathize with the henchfolk, they would have names, a short biography and relations with each other. But, unlike the heroes', their stats would be horrible.

Picture-6-4.jpg

The player would manage 200 Zakos instead of 20 commandos and hopefully a few will live long enough to improve.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
It would be like "Jagged Alliance" (with a bit advanced graphics though).

But, since it's a Zako game, the player had to pick the other side. Because I like to empathize with the henchfolk, they would have names, a short biography and relations with each other. But, unlike the heroes', their stats would be horrible.

The player would manage 200 Zakos instead of 20 commandos and hopefully a few will live long enough to improve.

I wish I had more to say, but this is a friggin' awesome idea. I like that the girls would have just a hint of personality so that their deaths mean something. Hell, I already create narratives for units in RPGs and strategy games on my own :p Let's Kickstart this bad boy!

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
hi, don t know if it is the good thread but have a look at Bhael website, he is working on "shoot them up" old school game like ....

Bhael_game.jpg

here is link :

***WARNING: SOUND!!!*****
New project

****the game is just a proof of concept, it is just waves of girls that never end as you mow them down, so leave the '1/10, game has no point' at home*****

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Kyrieru
I'm enjoying the Eroico game that was posted in the Downloadable Games forum, but I enjoy the content more than the game itself. If the male character is stunned, the female enemies take the opportunity to have sex with him. They give such devilish grins when they make him cum, and the game over image is different depending on the enemy. I wish this could have been a beat 'em up instead of a platformer, and I wish the sex could hurt the player like in the Onesyota game.

olala

Potential Patron
I did like to remade the godhand games within elvis bein primary heroine,since there's bunch wicked zako

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Might want to keep your eyes out for Shadowrun Returns: Harebrained Schemes | Shadowrun Returns

It's a turn based adaptation of Shadowrun, in the spirit of Jagged Alliance, and in the style of Xcom, but quite a bit more sophisticated! It will come with a fully functional level editor that could fulfill all our zako needs. No persistent bodies though, if you're into that sort of thing (although I wonder if someone will mod that back in, since it's only removed because of visual clipping issues).

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
I did like to remade the godhand games within elvis bein primary heroine,since there's bunch wicked zako

Oh yes. They are the crème de la crème of 3D zako. Imagine Godhand being remade (with everything intact) with the graphics of the next generation of consoles!

olala

Potential Patron
yae dood,ive postin bunch request on clover board till they are down:(
so the last chance is on capcom commuity:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.