Idk if this is the place for this but male sdt mods don't work for me (1 Viewer)

Samoth

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
Content Creator
2D Artist
Writer
The proper place would probably be one of the actual Super Deepthroat sub-forums - Help, most likely - but I'm going to guess that the issue is likely that you're not actually using the Loader or one if the derivative versions to run the game in the first place. Specifically, you need to be running Loader.swf instead of SDT.swf to start the game. If you've ever modded Skyrim, it's like how you have to run SKSE to boot the game instead of the Skyrim exe itself.

If the above does not help you, I advise going to either the Help section of the SDT sub-forum (since that's a better place to ask for help in the first place) or going to the SDT Discord and asking there. You can get to it via the main Discord on the front page of the forums, or via direct links since I know one or two of those are floating around the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.