I probably sold my soul to Satan (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Some Dumb Guy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Some Dumb Guy

I went and did it: I took a little trip to the dark side and I guess I bought my ticket into Purgatory now by writing a facerape-themed dialogue.
The girl will not enjoy it, and somehow I hope you won't either ;)

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Dialogue_forced.txt
3.9 KB · Views: 8,079

TheRaptor

Potential Patron
it's so hard to feel sorry for these girls when you're having so much fun.
cool dialogue! i bet deep down she's still loving it.

Final

Potential Patron
Not bad, but somehow… See, for the girl to use this many religious phrases, she'd have to be a nun, an angel or something related to the chuch – which, in return, would be contradictory to her otherwise foul and offensive language. This isn't a real complaint and I think the dialogue is pretty sweet, but there's only one person I can think of who would both be with the 'good ones' and talk like that.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Are there really that much religion-related lines in there? Didn't really occur to me, and I didn't do that on purpose either.

I figured since it is a forced situation the girl would be in a state of desperation, a state of being in which people generally tend to call onto higher forces to come and save them or otherwise give them the strength to bear their horrible fate. In the same desperation one would utter strong language when scared and/or angered, I'd think. Not too far off now, is it?

Funny you mentioned the nun by the way, I've actually been considering to make a dialogue text for a nun that receives some "devine blessing" and is being very grateful for it. Haven't really come around to actually write it yet, though.

Final

Potential Patron
Well, it just struck me as prominent for it's the only substantial thing that she talks about. And…
Some Dumb Guy said:
I figured since it is a forced situation the girl would be in a state of desperation, a state of being in which people generally tend to call onto higher forces to come and save them or otherwise give them the strength to bear their horrible fate. In the same desperation one would utter strong language when scared and/or angered, I'd think. Not too far off now, is it?
Really? Without any offense to religious people; I think it'd be silly to pray for the rape to stop because of a higher power unless, of course, you're hangin' out with God and his fans a lot anyways.

Kinnerman

Potential Patron
Some Dumb Guy said:
People are being silly ALL THE TIME, what else are we all doing here? ;)

fapping. Anyway...Good job on the dialogue, while I personally prefer willing dialogue this is pretty good for those who like this type of dialogue.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Kinnerman said:
...for those who like this type of dialogue.

Yeah I figured there should be at least one, maybe two... ;)
Personally I prefer the willing dialogues too. Also easier to write, I only just have to take a trip down memory lane ;D

Hurray for willing women!

[EDIT] Seeing this particular dialogue has been downloaded 1K+ times within a week, I'm just wondering if I please could get a little more feedback on it? What do/don't you like about it? Any quirks or oddities with newer SDT versions? Does it need any reworking and if so, what should be added or altered? Should I proceed or stop altogether? Just wondering...

Patrice

Content Creator
I like the style you used in this dialogue. it's Hands Down the best I've seen so far.
I didn't see anything to really dislike in this fine piece of work, but I think you can go a bit darker.
The only quirk I noticed was that "%0A" is in your text file; and I don't see what you did there.

Please proceed with this dialogue file.
If you want to add something completely new to it , you could use *You* together with %3A to make some dialogue for the guy. I'm curious to see what you might do with that.

S

Some Dumb Guy

Patrick said:
...it's Hands Down the best I've seen so far.

Well my humble thanks kind Sir, but have you read any of the dialogues of Zatanaslover yet? IMHO I can't compete to that.
About the "&0A" string in the dialogue: does it actually show up in-game? That wasn't supposed to happen, I'll look into it. I intended it to do what it's supposed to do: break the line and proceed on the next.

Thank you for your comment, appreciate it!

Patrice

Content Creator
You mean the My Little Pony dialogues? - I have not, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

And, no "%0A" doesn't show up in-game; I just saw it in your text file and wasn't sure what it was for but now I know.

zatanaslover

Potential Patron
Patrick said:
You mean the My Little Pony dialogues? - I have not, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

And, no "%0A" doesn't show up in-game; I just saw it in your text file and wasn't sure what it was for but now I know.

If you're not into the show, they're not going to mean much to you anyway, don't sweat it. It's a perv-brony thing. :-\

On the other hand, I do enjoy these dialogues as well. I tinker with them, to fit personalization, but they are pretty durn good on their own. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.