Huit's Imports (1 Viewer)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 21/07/14 : Cana Alberona Tenrou Island Arc outfit)

UPDATE : Cana Alberona Tenrou Island Arc outfit

Many thanks to Mineur for the revision of Cana's Hair to fix a bug with this new outfit :)

Renegade

Potential Patron
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 19/07/14 : Request Filled : Tiger Bikini & Tube Top)

Huitznahua said:
UPDATE : Request Filled : Tiger Cleavage Micro Bikini and Tiger Tube Top

Breasts support for Tiger Cleavage Micro Bikini but no RGB.
RGB support for the Tiger Tube Top but no breasts.
RGB support for the Tiger Bikini Bottom.

Thanks again ;D. They look very good.

jarhead70

Potential Patron

I really like your works, especially the bikinis.

However, I notice you use the Top and Bottom slots for them. Can I request bikinis which instead use Bra & Panties slots instead? At least for the "Lingerie Bra", "Strapless Bikini", "Cleavage Bikini Top", "Micro Bikini Top", "Micro Side Tie". If they can be made color shiftable and breast size adjustable (for tops) It'll be superb.

Thanks

Note: Even if the slots can be changed with sBy's MoreClothing plugin, the color control will always obey the original slot settings

Huitznahua

Content Creator

jarhead70 said:

However, I notice you use the Top and Bottom slots for them. Can I request bikinis which instead use Bra & Panties slots instead? At least for the "Lingerie Bra", "Strapless Bikini", "Cleavage Bikini Top", "Micro Bikini Top", "Micro Side Tie". If they can be made color shiftable and breast size adjustable (for tops) It'll be superb.

Thanks

Note: Even if the slots can be changed with sBy's MoreClothing plugin, the color control will always obey the original slot settings

Thank. I use an "old" template for making mods which doesn't allow to use bra and panties slots. I already tried to solve this problem with the sby's alternate loader template but I'm not able to use it properly. And if some mods doesn't allow to adjust breasts size this is often because it's too difficult to animate details (lingerie bra for exemple).

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Huitznahua said:
jarhead70 said:

Thanks

Thank. I use an "old" template for making mods which doesn't allow to use bra and panties slots. I already tried to solve this problem with the sby's alternate loader template but I'm not able to use it properly. And if some mods doesn't allow to adjust breasts size this is often because it's too difficult to animate details (lingerie bra for exemple).
yeah, i feel like there is still no truly good way to do bras. you can put them on the right layer with my template, but there is still the bra strap which is usually dynamically drawn in.

also,
jarhead70 said:
with sBy's MoreClothing plugin
lol ???

jarhead70

Potential Patron

sby said:
yeah, i feel like there is still no truly good way to do bras. you can put them on the right layer with my template, but there is still the bra strap which is usually dynamically drawn in.
So that's why there's not much Bra mods. Does panties have that problem also? Anyone can point me to some panties mod (aside from Dante's)?

sby said:
also,
jarhead70 said:
with sBy's MoreClothing plugin
lol ???
??? Where did I do wrong?

sby

Content Creator
Coder

unusual capitalization in my name, which you also did in a different post for some reason xD

it's fine, it is not like there are other people with close to the same name, just thought it was odd
..and that it happened twice

jarhead70

Potential Patron

sby said:
unusual capitalization in my name, which you also did in a different post for some reason xD

it's fine, it is not like there are other people with close to the same name, just thought it was odd
..and that it happened twice
Hmm, I got this idea that's the caps you want for your nick. I saw it somewhere, I think. All your mods I've dl'ed are stored under a folder under that name/caps to remind me who the author was.

Now you're saying that's not the case....... (scratching head, trying to remember where I saw it 1st)

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 01/08/14 : Miscellaneous Tight Dress)

UPDATE : Cleavage Tight Dress, Side Slit Cleavage Tight Dress, Pleated Cleavage Tight Dress

RGB and breasts slider supports. (you need to adjust color both for the top and the bottom).
I'm currently working on a lot of variants (Side open, back open, side open with lace, ...) ;)

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Huitznahua said:
UPDATE : Cleavage Tight Dress, Side Slit Cleavage Tight Dress, Pleated Cleavage Tight Dress

RGB and breasts slider supports. (you need to adjust color both for the top and the bottom).
I'm currently working on a lot of variants (Side open, back open, side open with lace, ...) ;)
yes clothing!!1!

while you are making those others, how easy would it be to have a smoothed off edge for the lower part of the shirt? i was seeing how well the top would be individually. or if you don't want to bother with it, i could probably do it myself if you care to share the source ;D

Baddad3

Potential Patron

"Side open with lace"...mmmmmmm. Can't wait! Thanks for all the cool stuff!!!!

aztlan

Casual Client

Thanks. These look good and its great to see more variations.

I look forward to seeing the additional variations you are working on.

Some others that would be nice are:

Top Pushed Down
Bottom Pulled Up (over hips to waist)

Some bottoms with strips or other patterns might be good too.

Huitznahua

Content Creator

UPDATE : Frilly Cleavage Tight Dress + Open Back Cleavage Tight Dress (Simple, Side Slit, Pleated and Frilly)

sby said:
Huitznahua said:

yes clothing!!1!

while you are making those others, how easy would it be to have a smoothed off edge for the lower part of the shirt? i was seeing how well the top would be individually. or if you don't want to bother with it, i could probably do it myself if you care to share the source ;D

I didn't understand what you mean. So I'll send you the .fla file by PM ;)

Baddad3 said:
"Side open with lace"...mmmmmmm. Can't wait! Thanks for all the cool stuff!!!!

Glad you like it. I'll probably make the "Side open with lace" stuff with an another dress model (like strapless dress maybe).

aztlan said:
Thanks. These look good and its great to see more variations.

I look forward to seeing the additional variations you are working on.

Top Pushed Down

Thank. Can you post or send me some references for "Top Pushed Down" and "Bottom Pulled Up" ?

Baddad3

Potential Patron

Love the open back look. Very cool how you did the "cupping" effect at the small of her back! Plz keep 'em coming!

FYI - if you let MoreclothingV2 put the top / bottom in their own menus, then you can mix and match the tops with other bottoms in your collection.

See screenshots of the awesome new open back mixed with a long skirt and a "work" skirt from other collections I found.

Attachments

• Dress.png
    Dress.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 420
  • Dress 2.png
    Dress 2.png
    495.4 KB · Views: 351

aztlan

Casual Client

Huitznahua said:
aztlan said:

Top Pushed Down

Thank. Can you post or send me some references for "Top Pushed Down" and "Bottom Pulled Up" ?

Here is a pushed down one Dante made (Little Black Dress):
http://s19.postimg.org/ccc3zawbn/Project1.jpg

It can be found at
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3132.0

An example of a pushed up skirt is the 3rd gif in the spoiler at:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5691.0

Attachments

• Dantes Little Black Dress Pushed Down.jpg
    Dantes Little Black Dress Pushed Down.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 392

sby

Content Creator
Coder

Baddad3 said:
Love the open back look. Very cool how you did the "cupping" effect at the small of her back! Plz keep 'em coming!

FYI - if you let MoreclothingV2 put the top / bottom in their own menus, then you can mix and match the tops with other bottoms in your collection.

See screenshots of the awesome new open back mixed with a long skirt and a "work" skirt from other collections I found.
happen to have a link to where that work skirt is from? depending on how well it's top part is made i might want to add it to moreclothing

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Backless dresses and Kuroinu?

Yesssss.....

(Thank you!)

icepik

Potential Patron

Yes yes yes! Finally dress! Thank you!

It's amazing, there is plenty of suits on the forum but it is sorely lacking in normal clothes (pants, shirts...) Ha Ha ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.