Huit's Imports (2 Viewers)

Aerodynamite

Potential Patron
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 28/02/14 Lingerie Bra)

Awesome job with the lingerie bra Huit! Been waiting for it for a while :D

Dyxid

Potential Patron

Huitznahua said:
I reached to the end of the trial flash version (30 days). So there will be no news imports from me until I find an alternative (lawful) to flash.

Ah, that's unfortunate.

Thanks again for the stuff you've given us already though.

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Huitznahua said:
I reached to the end of the trial flash version (30 days). So there will be no news imports from me until I find an alternative (lawful) to flash.

I don't know anyone who'd willingly buy Flash for development with it's unrealistically high price. I've yet to see any developer use flash to develop a game on high demand. You can be sure that few here will despise you for "unlawfully" obtaining Flash, though I do see eye-to-eye as to why you'd be against that (I'm quite literally a goody-two-shoes). But really, if you don't get Flash, what alternative could there be that's free and just as functional?

If you do happen to find a good alternative, be sure to let me know.

08TheMadLord80

Potential Patron

Thanks again for the Lingerie Bra! request filled x 10! haha... any chance of the other two? ;D I joke I joke!

eternealdark

Potential Patron

nice job dude. i love Cleavage Shirt any chance to make open(untied)shirt ?

Huitznahua

Content Creator

@Christmas : Thank

@Dyxid : Glad you like it ;)

@Buckwild : I've always found alternative to software. But this time, I admit that isn't possible (I've found "Synfig" and "Vectorian Giotto" but I can't use .fla files with them :'()

@08TheMadLord80 : Glad you like it too but I reached to the end of the trial flash version. So no more imports for now.

@SmallTits : Thank

@eternealdark : Thank and same answer that 08TheMadLord80 ;)

@Dante : Thank (same answer that 08TheMadLord80 and eternealdark) but I'm curious :)

ModGuy

Content Creator

FLA files are strictly Flash Pro.
You can recreate the code template using FlashDevelop but graphics would be restricted to embeds from vector packages like Inkscape.
While you don't lose any capabilities, you are required to implement effects entirely manually which simply isn't viable when accuracy is important.

To put it simply I don't think what you're looking for exists yet, free tools exist but are far more tedious.
Let me know if you find something useful, I wouldn't mind porting the template.

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 28/02/14 Jenny Realight Bikini)

MG said:
FLA files are strictly Flash Pro.
You can recreate the code template using FlashDevelop but graphics would be restricted to embeds from vector packages like Inkscape.
While you don't lose any capabilities, you are required to implement effects entirely manually which simply isn't viable when accuracy is important.

To put it simply I don't think what you're looking for exists yet, free tools exist but are far more tedious.
Let me know if you find something useful, I wouldn't mind porting the template.

Thank you for the proposal, but I came back to my "bad habits" by using a buddy:
a pirate who lives in a bay
(and thank again to Dante who also offered to help me by MP)

Moreover :
UPDATE : Jenny Realight Bikini
I've tried the breasts slider support without success :'(

cookiemonste

Potential Patron
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 18/03/14 Jenny Realight Bikini)

I got a problem with the downloads.
It's not downloading the files, it's downloading and exe file for an downloader.
Anyone else who got these problems?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

cookiemonste said:
It's not downloading the files, it's downloading and exe file for an downloader.

Solidfiles recently made some dumb changes, but there is another download link underneath the big shiny DOWNLOAD button. It allows you to get a direct link like it used to have.

Huitznahua

Content Creator

cookiemonste said:

I checked every link and I get a .swf file every time (even with the big download button). So I don't know what happen :(

deadreaver

Content Creator

cookiemonste said:

I noticed that too but like BuckWild said click the "Direct download link" under the big false green "DOWNLOAD" tab.

invisibleman2212

Potential Patron

My anti-virus software will not allow me to download any of your mods, is there a way you could put a collection of your works on mediafire or some place like that?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

invisibleman2212 said:
My anti-virus software will not allow me to download any of your mods, is there a way you could put a collection of your works on mediafire or some place like that?

Mediafire is the second-to-last place an uploader would put a mod for a hentai flash game. The first being the long dead MegaUpload. Mediafire is too popular to be allowed to ignore hentai stuff. Big Brother is watching, after all.

chinobi

Potential Patron

wow nice compilation of your work men :3

cookiemonste

Potential Patron

Hi Huit,
maybe you could do a cleavage T-shirt?
And some jeans like this?
http://images3.makefive.com/images/experiences/life/stupid-trends/thong-pulled-out-over-hips-and-jeans-7.jpg
BTW: awesome work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.