Huit's Imports (Update 06/10/14 : American Flag Cleavage Bikini)

Blue_Terrus

Potential Patron
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Likes
0
#3
Re: Huit's Imports (Firsts creations)

epic... ive been wanting more bikinis, i just wish some one would make versions of the t swimming suit, i mean the tan lines are in for it, so where is it? XD
 

cookiemonste

Avid Affiliate
Joined
May 9, 2013
Likes
0
#5
Re: Huit's Imports (Update)

Awesome, finally some Bra patterns. :)
What are your next imports/ what are you currently working on.
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Likes
183
#6
Re: Huit's Imports (Update)

cookiemonste said:
Awesome, finally some Bra patterns. :)
What are your next imports/ what are you currently working on.
My txt to-do-list ;D

Flash training :
- recreate default bikini top -> FAIL
- recreate default side tie -> DONE
- recreate (default bikini bottom)

Exotic pattern :
- B&W leopard -> DONE
- standard leopard -> DONE
- zebre -> DONE
- tiger -> DONE
- giraffe -> DONE
- guépard -> DONE
- pink guépard
- ...
- commando -> DONE
- hawai flowers

Other :
- Décolleté
- Tank top décolleté
- Patterns variation (RGB bubbles, band, ...)

One piece outfits :
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Nami/Gallery

- orange town
- nami punk hazard bikini top
- nami strong world top
- nami movie 12 first outfit
- nami z's ambition

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Nico_Robin/Gallery

- nico robin's outfit Return to Sabaody Arc & Fishman Island Arc
- nico robin's second outfit Strong World

I'wrote this list when I started flash. So, it's maybe a little ambitious for my actual skills (especially one pieces outfis) ;D
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Likes
183
#9
Re: Huit's Imports (Firsts creations)

Blue_Terrus said:
epic... ive been wanting more bikinis, i just wish some one would make versions of the t swimming suit, i mean the tan lines are in for it, so where is it? XD
You can find swimsuit on the RajasGrime thread ;)
 

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Likes
77
#10
Re: Huit's Imports (Update)

Very nice mods Huit! You beat me to the bikini tops. You didn't happen to have any plans to make any lacey lingerie mods did you? I have them on my to do list, but that list is getting quite long. If you felt like betting me to a lacey lingerie mod, feel free. I wont mind. ;D If not I'll get to them soon enough.

 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Likes
183
#11
Re: Huit's Imports (Update)

BrokenToaster said:
Very nice mods Huit! You beat me to the bikini tops. You didn't happen to have any plans to make any lacey lingerie mods did you? I have them on my to do list, but that list is getting quite long. If you felt like betting me to a lacey lingerie mod, feel free. I wont mind. ;D If not I'll get to them soon enough.


Good idea but I'm working on a "non-brace swinmsuit top" (I don't know the name). Like that

(Pics from Fairy tail oav 5)

But I can try ;)
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Likes
183
#12
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 13/02/14 Strapless Bikini Top)

UPDATE : Strapless Bikini Top

Breast sliders and RGB supports bu sorry for the quality which is rather poor (no details or shaders). I'm still trying to do better.
 

Xsofresh

Avid Affiliate
Joined
May 15, 2012
Likes
2
#13
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 13/02/14 Strapless Bikini Top)

Can only get better with time. Good work though, I like it.
 

Renegade

Casual Client
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Likes
0
Location
U.S.
#15
Re: Huit's Imports (Update)

Huitznahua said:
BrokenToaster said:
Very nice mods Huit! You beat me to the bikini tops. You didn't happen to have any plans to make any lacey lingerie mods did you? I have them on my to do list, but that list is getting quite long. If you felt like betting me to a lacey lingerie mod, feel free. I wont mind. ;D If not I'll get to them soon enough.


Good idea but I'm working on a "non-brace swinmsuit top" (I don't know the name). Like that

(Pics from Fairy tail oav 5)

But I can try ;)
It is a good try. Don't worry you will get better. (The bikini is called a "strapless o-ring bikini" incase you were still wondering) 8)
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Likes
183
#17
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 14/02/14 Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top)

@Renegade, sdtgreattgame, Xsofresh : Thank :)

UPDATE : Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top (but no breast slider this time)
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Likes
183
#19
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 14/02/14 Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top)

@AaRL : Thank

UPDATE : Nami Z FIlm Bikini Top and Side Tie

Necklace and glasses are needed or not ? Like that

 

PenKnight

Content Creator
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Likes
6
#20
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 14/02/14 Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top)

Wow, you pulled the Nami bikini off very well.
 
Top Bottom