Huit's Imports

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 14/02/14 Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top)

PenKnight said:
Wow, you pulled the Nami bikini off very well.
Thanks. It's 'cause I'm totally fan of Nami's boobs ;D
 

Mineur

Content Creator
Joined
Feb 18, 2011
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 14/02/14 Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top)

Huitznahua said:
Thanks. It's 'cause I'm totally fan of Nami's boobs ;D
Who arent ;D
 

icepik

Avid Affiliate
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 14/02/14 Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top)

Wooow good work :o Thanks ;D
 

PenKnight

Content Creator
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 14/02/14 Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top)

Huitznahua said:
PenKnight said:
Wow, you pulled the Nami bikini off very well.
Thanks. It's 'cause I'm totally fan of Nami's boobs ;D
Can't blame you!


But for a challenge...why not try the bikini Saya Takagi wore in the Highschool of The Dead OVA?

http://www.animevice.com/saya-takagi/18-15883/all-images/84-60572/sayapinkbikini/83-413493/
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 14/02/14 Nami Punk Hazard Bikini Top)

PenKnight said:
But for a challenge...why not try the bikini Saya Takagi wore in the Highschool of The Dead OVA?

http://www.animevice.com/saya-takagi/18-15883/all-images/84-60572/sayapinkbikini/83-413493/
Wow ! I had forgotten how this OVA was hot. I'm going to try ;)
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 15/02/14 Saya Tagaki Bikini Top, Saeko Busujima Bra)

UPDATE : Saya Takagi Bikini Top and Saeko Busujima Lingerie Bra

No breasts sliders but RGB support for the Lingerie Bra (I'm still trying to improve the Lingerie Bra).
 

Tigek12

Potential Patron
Joined
Feb 11, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 15/02/14 Saya Tagaki Bikini Top)

Love it! Can we get a bundle though? :)
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 16/02/14 Rei Miyamoto OAV)

Tigek12 said:
Love it! Can we get a bundle though? :)
Perhaps later but you have the ref for the hair ;)

UPDATE : Rei Miyamoto OAV
RGB AND breasts sliders supports for the Micro Bikini Top. RGB support for the Micro Jean Short AND the belt ;D
 

cookiemonste

Avid Affiliate
Joined
May 9, 2013
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 16/02/14 Rei Miyamoto OAV)

Great work!
I hope that you will do more lingerie in future. :)
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 16/02/14 Rei Miyamoto OAV)

cookiemonste said:
Great work!
I hope that you will do more lingerie in future. :)
Yeah I've already some improvments planned ;)
 

TDream

Swell Supporter
Joined
Jun 23, 2011
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 16/02/14 Rei Miyamoto OAV)

cookiemonste said:
Great work!
I hope that you will do more lingerie in future. :)
What he said^

and the Saeko bra is great.
 

PenKnight

Content Creator
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 16/02/14 Rei Miyamoto OAV)

Wow. was NOT expecting the Rei Miyamoto outfit at all. Sweet though.

Are you mostly concentrating on perfecting your style with bras and bikinis? You're doing a great job of it at the moment.

Oh and...

http://i.somethingawful.com/news/2006/01/30-condolences.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/Splh0hkshqI/AAAAAAAAd7o/sBN2JufT68k/s1600-h/players.gif
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/SplhfyttLKI/AAAAAAAAd6w/wLoZ693p4SY/s1600-h/fight+3.gif
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/SplhK79XmBI/AAAAAAAAd6I/qM5Cj72w-l0/s1600-h/argument.gif


Did I mention she spent the ENTIRE EPISODE in that bikini?
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 16/02/14 Rei Miyamoto OAV)

PenKnight said:
Wow. was NOT expecting the Rei Miyamoto outfit at all. Sweet though.

Are you mostly concentrating on perfecting your style with bras and bikinis? You're doing a great job of it at the moment.

Oh and...

http://i.somethingawful.com/news/2006/01/30-condolences.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/Splh0hkshqI/AAAAAAAAd7o/sBN2JufT68k/s1600-h/players.gif
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/SplhfyttLKI/AAAAAAAAd6w/wLoZ693p4SY/s1600-h/fight+3.gif
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/SplhK79XmBI/AAAAAAAAd6I/qM5Cj72w-l0/s1600-h/argument.gif


Did I mention she spent the ENTIRE EPISODE in that bikini?
Yeah, making bra and bikini became my new way of life ;) But I've always some troubles with the details like shaders (this is the only missing part of the Synon's tutorial ;D)

And for your link : the bikini top pattern is not the same between all images :o
 

PenKnight

Content Creator
Joined
Sep 1, 2011
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 16/02/14 Rei Miyamoto OAV)

Huitznahua said:
PenKnight said:
Wow. was NOT expecting the Rei Miyamoto outfit at all. Sweet though.

Are you mostly concentrating on perfecting your style with bras and bikinis? You're doing a great job of it at the moment.

Oh and...

http://i.somethingawful.com/news/2006/01/30-condolences.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/Splh0hkshqI/AAAAAAAAd7o/sBN2JufT68k/s1600-h/players.gif
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/SplhfyttLKI/AAAAAAAAd6w/wLoZ693p4SY/s1600-h/fight+3.gif
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_7GF2kkMcTKc/SplhK79XmBI/AAAAAAAAd6I/qM5Cj72w-l0/s1600-h/argument.gif


Did I mention she spent the ENTIRE EPISODE in that bikini?
Yeah, making bra and bikini became my new way of life ;) But I've always some troubles with the details like shaders (this is the only missing part of the Synon's tutorial ;D)

And for your link : the bikini top pattern is not the same between all images :o
Yeah, back then in the Glory Days of 80s Animation, slip ups like that was not uncommon. You ought to see the Transformers fuck ups!

Prinarily, it's supposed to be black with red in the middle for the stripe.
 

Huitznahua

Staff member
Moderator
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 18/02/14 Cleavage Top Tank)

UPDATE : Cleavage Top Tank

Breasts slider and RGB supports.
 

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 18/02/14 Cleavage Top Tank)

Liking the posts Huit. Bikini tops can be some tricky mods, keep at it.

Quick question: In the 'Cleavage Top Tank' picture, your girl is wearing some mini jean shorts. Did you create them and can you post up a link up?
 

zzaapp002

Club Regular
Joined
Dec 10, 2011
Location
California
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 18/02/14 Cleavage Top Tank)

Very nice work, man! Nami's stuff is great!

So's the Cleavage Tank and the HSOD tops. (Especially the Saeko bra!)

The strapless bikini is missing something though...I'm not sure how to explain...
 

Renegade

Casual Client
Joined
Aug 3, 2011
Location
U.S.
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 18/02/14 Cleavage Top Tank)

Wow Huit :o, I think you just gained a new level of awesomeness for these imports. I have a request, could you make a cleavage crop shirt and tank (with RGB and breast sliders if possible)? As we all know the skimpier the better, right? ;)
 

Covert

Potential Patron
Joined
Jun 13, 2013
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 18/02/14 Cleavage Top Tank)

Your cleavage tank top works with the moreclothing mod. Thank you. Keep up the good work. I hope you can make something like a tube top in the future.
 

Bluey5

Avid Affiliate
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Location
United States
Re: Huit's Imports (Update 18/02/14 Cleavage Top Tank)

Another clothing modder! Sweet, and you got some sweet stuff as well.
 
Top Bottom