Hugo's Mods (Update: ModFilter V1 released + Slap Hotkey) (1 Viewer)

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
My Code based Loader Mods:

New Slap Hotkey
Lets you give her a little slap, by pressing a key.
Key can be customized through settings file.
Mod is persistant. I recomend putting it in the init folder.

Download: View attachment SlapHotkey.rar

New ModFilter V1
This mod will allow you to block out certain options from the clothing menu, by loading a list with all the desired ones from a text file. The Idea behind this is, to block out Cloths, that are not compatible with a currently loaded mod, so that only the ones, that actually work are selectable.
An example:
After loading brastExpansionPlus by sby, all Tops, that cover the belly could be blocked out, because they would not look good with the growing belly of the mod.

Features:
- Block clothing, that does not match a loaded bodymod
- lock categories to pre defined selections
- Sort your outfits into themes like, normal, fantasy and sci-fi and filter them accordingly to navigate quicker throgh your collection
-Supports all Costume Categories
- Supports both Whitelists and Blacklists
-Fully compatible with sby's moeClothing Mod

Download: View attachment ModFilter V1.rar

How to use:

1. Put the swf and filter.txt in the mod folder of your choice
2. Add the swf to mods.txt.
3. Edit filter.txt, to define the options that should be selectable.
For more info, see the Guide that comes with the download.

Reset Him
This is a little Fix for almost all the Him Mods, that don't reset cleanly.
In most cases some Parts of those mods stay behind and sometimes Parts of the guy end up invisible, forcing you to restart the Game, if you want to switch to another player character.

This Mod Gets rid of all left behind parts on Him and restores visability and alpha values, essentially resetting him compleatly.

This is the standard version of the mod, that you can directly load or even better, put into your $RESET Folder.
Download : View attachment ResetHim.swf
Source: View attachment Mod.as

This Version executes only when it is unloaded. Put this into the same character Folder with a Him Mod, and he will reset properly, as soon as you hit the Reset Button.
Download: View attachment ResetHimOnUnload .swf

ExtendedBallRange
ExtendedBallRange.png
just put it in the $INIT$ Folder, and it will increase the range of the Balls slider in both directions.
From peanuts to coconuts

Update: Improved, more efficient Version byModGuy.
Download: View attachment ExtendedBallRange.swf

3rd Arm Fix for various Him-Mods:
A small mod that fixes the "3 Arms Bug" that happens with some of the Him's.
It automaticly sets the default left Arm on hidden, when the mod is loaded, and returns it to the previous setting when it is unloaded. So you don't have to hide it manually.
A mod for lazy people. It's nothing special, but it works.
Download: View attachment HisLeftArmHidden.swf
Source: View attachment Mod.as
How to: just put it in the same Char folder with the guy and add it to mods.txt

ExtendeFutaBreastRange
Increases the Range of the Breast Slider of the Futa. The Breasts can now be 2 Times as Big as before.
FutaBreasts.png
Download: View attachment ExtendedFutaBreasts.swf
Source: View attachment ExtendedFutaBreasts.as
Instructions: just put the swf in the $INITS Folder or in its own Character Folder and add it to mods.txt, or just load it throgh the Modding tab.
Importent: You do need Loader Version 5.25c or newer.

Unfinished code:
hugo_boss said:
I'm currently working on an unusual kind of Code based Mod Project and I think, I could need some advice on this.
The Mod is baasicly a combination of a vanilla Import and a Loader Mod.
The Idea behind this is, that the Vanilla Parts (Hair, clothing or whatever), load just like any vanilla Mod and can therefor be used with sby's moreCloathing.
They are however only empty containers and don't include any actual graphics.
Instead some aditional code is executed, to manipulate there content at Runntime. like loading graphics frome external sources.

I managed to get the vnl Containers to load and also tho add some simple code-generate shapes to them and they disply correctly.
However it seems, like this only works at a very destict time. If I need to wait until I have valid references to the Loader properties, or external image Data is loaded, any additional changes to the containers are not displayed. I also can't access the parent poperty of them anymore, even thouh they clearly had one before and are still displayed. Its like, The distplayed import is merely a copy of my original objects, that I don't have any valid referece to anymore.

I'm starting to think, I'm missing some background information, about how exactly sdt processes Vanilla imports, but searching through the decompiled source hasn't given me clearity.

I hope someone with a deeper understanding of sdt or flash in general can help me out here. Is there still hope, or am I trying to do the impossible heere?

Its however full of debug outputs and stuff, so beware.
View attachment mod.as

Last edited by a moderator:
E

esverisson

Re: Hugo's Mods

They look nice , good work. The ExtendedBallRange mod though, is not working. It might sound silly but observing the $INIT$ Folder made me wonder if the .fla file is needed.
Nice mods again!

ModGuy

Content Creator

You've seriously overdone it with ExtendedBallRange, this is all you need:

Code:
package flash
{
    dynamic public class Main extends flash.display.MovieClip
    {
        public function initl(l)
        {
            l.him.MIN_BALL_SIZE = 25/100;    //Avoid rounding issues using Compiler_Alt
            l.him.MAX_BALL_SIZE = 3;
            l.unloadMod();
        }
    }
}

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
You've seriously overdone it with ExtendedBallRange

So what you're saying is that he worked TOO hard on it ::).

Nice work with the Arm fix Hugo. I do intend on eventually removing the need for it with my guys, but for now it's a great wrk around 8)

hugo_boss

Potential Patron

that confuses me a bit.
Acording to the source I am using as a reference, Min_BALL_SIZE and MAX_BALL_SIZE are private constants. How come, that you can access and change them?
Or am I just using a seriously outdated source?

@esverisson: It workes fine for me. Qre you shure, you added it correctly to te mods.txt in the Folder aswell?
you definitly don't need the fla, because there is none. the mod is purly code based.

ModGuy

Content Creator

hugo_boss said:
that confuses me a bit.
Acording to the source I am using as a reference, Min_BALL_SIZE and MAX_BALL_SIZE are private constants. How come, that you can access and change them?

I don't know what version you're using, but that seems to work fine for v5.25b

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

Dante, I think what MuyGod means about working smarter than harder is that there is such thing as optimized code.

Too much code can slow down processing for it to work smoothly in a program. The constant battle for coders is not only getting it to work as intended, but to get it to work as intended and in a less amount of processing time. That means you want as little code as possible to prevent lag.

That's the problem with many large-scale games like Skyrim: the codework done is horrible (or put nicely, a collaboration of patchwork scriptjobs). The reason there is lag in most games isn't the work of the HD graphics or models; it's mostly the work of coding (I won't say coding claims all credit, but it consumes more RAM than it should).

If you want a more relative example, try comparing your clothed Orc Warrior in a playthrough in the loader as the only imported file versus a playthrough with sby's morestrandsV2.swf mod used alone (BE+ isn't really fair to compare with a graphic, since it includes a large number of body drawings itself).

tl;dr: Even programmers hate walls of text in their scripts.

EDIT:
Just thought I'd toss in a revised Extended Ball Range mod using ModGuy's code. Now that I know how to compile, I just need to think up my own ideas for a scripted mod.

EDIT:
Attached in OP.

sby

Content Creator
Coder

program lazingly effecient

edit -
hugo_boss said:
that confuses me a bit.
the loader uses a hacked sdt that has many things changed to public. if you decompile the sdt that comes with the loader, you should be able to see the stuff that the loader can access. i haven't done this myself, probably should considering i blatantly assume everything is public xD.

also, loader code modding is cool beans; feel free to chat and shit for tips,tricks, and wayward pointing.

hugo_boss

Potential Patron

It seems you are right. I just decompiled it and most stuff (possibly everything) is public. Good to know.

edit: there are still some private and protected variables though.
Another painful experience. :(

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

hugo_boss, you can post the updated Extended Ball Range mod at the top. It makes it easier for users to find it.

If ModGuy has yet to complain about me using his code, I'm sure I'd have no problem letting you post it in the OP. It wasn't my code anyway.

EDIT: This might just be me, but I would have made a reply stating there was an update to the thread. I wouldn't have noticed the update if I had not checked to see if you did something about the mod I compiled for you.

Not that it matters, but if someone were interested in the mods you posted, you'd be doing them a favor by giving them a signal that a new mod they might like is up.

Damn_Gurrrrl

Potential Patron
Re: Hugo's Mods (new: ExtendeFutaBreastRange)

I get "error you are not allowed to access this section" when i click on the balls DL link. tried pasting and adding https, nothing worked. Can you upload to a 3rd party please?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Damn_Gurrrrl said:
I get "error you are not allowed to access this section" when i click on the balls DL link. tried pasting and adding https, nothing worked. Can you upload to a 3rd party please?

I keep fixing his OP and he keeps breaking it. I can appreciate receiving credit but he needs to be more careful with editing his links.
The whole point in sharing is to make sure others can access stuff.
Fixed it again, hopefully that holds out.

K

KingStupidity

I feel like a complete idiot over this, but how do I get the Extended Futa Breasts mod to work? I've tried loading it via the Loader and putting it in the $INT$ folder, but neither have worked. Do I need the AS file for it to work?

vayne

Potential Patron

KingStupidity said:
I feel like a complete idiot over this, but how do I get the Extended Futa Breasts mod to work? I've tried loading it via the Loader and putting it in the $INT$ folder, but neither have worked. Do I need the AS file for it to work?
\
I can't seem to get it to work either. Some instruction would be greatly appreciated. I have both files, but not sure what to do with them.

hugo_boss

Potential Patron

You have to put the swf in the $INIT Folder and add it to mods.txt.
You can also put it in a seperate Character Folder or just load it through the Modding Tab. eather Way works.
You don't need the *.as File at all. That is just the source code.

Importent: You do need Loader Version 5.25c or newer. because the mod uses Variables that couln't be accessed prior to that Version.
I guess you probably just have to update your Loader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.