Hugo's Mods (Update: ModFilter V1 released + Slap Hotkey) (1 Viewer)

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
Re: Hugo's Mods (new Mod: Reset Him)

And another Update:

I added a Mod, that finally allows you to reset Him Mods properly, without any left-behind Parts

I felt this was nessesary, because almost all Him Mods have bugs, when resetting.

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
Re: Hugo's Mods (Update: ModFilter V1 released)

Update:
Full Version of ModFilter released.
- now supports all Outfit Categories

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
no.
But you can get a simillar Effect, using this code:
[font=tahoma, arial, helvetica, sans-serif][HOLD][WINCE][RELEASE]-SLAP-[ADD_TEARS][ADD_TEARS] {"style":"Him","held":"false"}[/font]

Flomosho

Potential Patron
Extended Futa Breasts is broken or something. It ain't working for me.

Nvm. Just being a dumbass. Really great work man! :D

T

tamim94

everytime i try to load the slaphotkey mod ist says slapkey.txt not found althouht it is in the same file :/

astounded

Avid Affiliate
tamim94 said:
everytime i try to load the slaphotkey mod ist says slapkey.txt not found althouht it is in the same file :/

I'll share that it worked for me to put the following files in the "$INIT$" Folder
slapHotkey.swf
slapKey.txt
Mod.as

-A

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Regarding SlapKey:
I humbly request you consider-
1- a Lefthand slap (in addition to right hand)
2- a sound
3- a response on her part (e.g. shock)
Thanks for your consideration.
-A

Z16

Potential Patron
Hello. Sorry to resurrect a very old post, but I haven't been able to get my mods work in quite some time. For example, I added the ExtendedFutaBreasts.swf file into the INIT folder, and even tried adding it to the mod text file, but nothing seems to work?

Murdoc53

Content Creator
I personally keep the mods in a folder called DEFAULT, which is stored in $INIT$. The mod text file should read this for items in such a folder;
Default/ExtendedFutaBreasts.swf

But if it is only in the $INIT$ folder it should just read ExtendedFutaBreasts.swf

after that just adjust the boob slider and the tits will get bigger.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now MY problem is the layering of the boobs actually cut into the hair and face.
it needs to be edited to be entirely on either side of the head

Last edited:

Z16

Potential Patron
Hey thanks for replying so quickly. Unfortunately nothing I've done seems to work. I've noticed that in the mod folder itself, all the other preset mods have a .fla file, but the ones I'm trying to get to work don't, does that mean something? I deleted my old game completely and redownloaded V5.45 again just to start from scratch but still no dice. One last thing, I play using Firefox, I even downloaded adobe flash's newest version but can't actually find the thing to open it anywhere. I saw that people use some mini app version of it or something, where can I find that?

likewildw

Potential Patron
For the slap you gotta put the slaphotkey.txt file in the settings folder in order for it to work and for the her futabreasts you put it in the init folder in default then type in mods deafult/extendedfutabreasts.swf after that ingame play with the silder it will work for you

good mod i like it
imagine if you slap her, her cheeks would go red would be nice addition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.