(HTML)(Free) Party Fight - Small Text Game - Updated 18/06/2016 (1 Viewer)

Magma

Content Creator
Hello everyone.

It is been some time since i made a game, so i thought i would give it a try.

Did this one in 5 hours while trying a new game engine.

The game should not take more than 5 minutes, and its based on a slight modified rock/paper/scissors.

And it is all text.

Main topics: MC / Humiliation / Non Consensual

Download zip, unzip then open the index.html. My suggestion is Firefox, but should work with others.

EDIT: Delted old link and updated link on 29 JAN 2019 Party Fight

As usual open for suggestions/ideas. Also if you know other game engines with a save function and little to no programming let me know
wink.gif

If something does not work, or if you find a bug also let me know.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

crichard3

Potential Patron
Would be awesome to actually get some graphics in this game. Even animated. I really like this. Also even without the animation i think more options on the pushing into the mind. Like... When you control her mind you could have the option to have her play with her tits, she could ask the guy next to her to play with her tits, masturbate, etc, etc. Have the option to have her strip off some clothing if you push deep enough into her mind instead of just auto journey. This game has a lot more potential

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
This was pretty enjoyable though I kind of disliked how similar the actions were in that you both made each other strip, play with yourself in front of the crow.

It also seems like a missed opportunity to have Shield>Probe>Heavy and not something like Shield>Attack>Distract where Distract will make use of all the other people near by to harass her physically, disrupting her mental shield so you can get in. It seems like it'd be fun to involve the crowd.

Good work.

paraboxx

Content Creator
Been really digging this game ever since I found it. And I agree with crichard3 (from 4 years ago lol) that it has tons of potential. In fact I'm kinda thinking of making an enhanced version? Pretty sure Magma's long gone, so I doubt I could work with him on it...but I could probably recreate the base game myself. So what would the policy be on that - editing another user's game without permission? Would I post it as a new game? A mod? An update? Or should I not do it in the first place?

Thanks in advance

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Been really digging this game ever since I found it. And I agree with crichard3 (from 4 years ago lol) that it has tons of potential. In fact I'm kinda thinking of making an enhanced version? Pretty sure Magma's long gone, so I doubt I could work with him on it...but I could probably recreate the base game myself. So what would the policy be on that - editing another user's game without permission? Would I post it as a new game? A mod? An update? Or should I not do it in the first place?

Thanks in advance

Hi, and welcome to Undertow. Magma last logged onto the site in 2017.

I assume the revision will be distributed for free. If you intend to sell the revision, I recommend that you do NOT do so.

Generally speaking, when doing a revision of someone else's work, make a 'good-faith' attempt to contact that person. "Good-faith' means sending an e-mail or private message. Give the person two weeks to respond. If you do not receive a response, go ahead and make the revision. When you release the revision, give credit to the original creator and add a statement that if the original creator objects to the revision that you will remove it.

I hope I've answered your questions. If not, please send me a private message.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

paraboxx

Content Creator
Oh no, I wasn't gonna sell it, heh. And sounds good! I couldn't find an email for Magma, so I sent a PM; hopefully s/he'll see it. If not, I can wait until after the two weeks to figure out distribution (assuming I come up with something worth distributing). Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.