Party Fight 1.5 (text-based game/mod) (1 Viewer)

paraboxx

Content Creator
Hey, so I actually managed to do this thing!

Back in 2016, Magma posted Party Fight to Undertow's Other Games section. (You can find it here and the thread for it here.) It's a simple text-based game that pits two female party-goers against each other in a psychic battle. The winner gets to control the loser's mind; the loser gets humiliation and ridicule - or worse. I finally found the game last month, fell in love with it, and have been tinkering with it ever since. This mod is everything I've come up with so far.

The unofficial Party Fight 1.5 solves some issues and adds some new features:
  • Game speed is increased - just move-result-repeat, no other clickthroughs
  • Typos are fixed and new text is added - more reactions for Diana, new endings and sub-endings, etc
  • Spam punishment is added to keep you more involved (you can turn it off if you want though)
  • New features include Strengthening or Weakening moves, preventing draws, letting the game choose the ending and more
The changes all fit into a single file. All you have to do is download Party Fight here and extract it, then replace story.js with the modded version here. The game should run just like normal, with no extra limitations/memory requirements/etc.

I have a ton of other ideas for this. New ways to mess with each other, multiple opponents - even an auto mode, which is actually almost finished. But the code is giving me fits, and my attention's starting to drift elsewhere...so I'm kinda releasing this version to gauge interest. If you check it out, like it and want to see more, please let me know here or in a review! (Suggestions are welcome too, of course.)

's all for now. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.