1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(HTML)(Free) Party Fight - Small Text Game - Updated 18/06/2016

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Magma, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Magma

Magma Vivacious Visitor Content Creator

Hello everyone.

It is been some time since i made a game, so i thought i would give it a try.

Did this one in 5 hours while trying a new game engine.

The game should not take more than 5 minutes, and its based on a slight modified rock/paper/scissors.

And it is all text.

Main topics: MC / Humiliation / Non Consensual

Download zip, unzip then open the index.html. My suggestion is Firefox, but should work with others.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=...70034028574626

As usual open for suggestions/ideas. Also if you know other game engines with a save function and little to no programming let me know [​IMG]

If something does not work, or if you find a bug also let me know.

Cheers.

Sausage&Eggs and Trigon like this.
  2. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Suggestion: Upload it to the games download section here at undertow.

3. crichard3

crichard3 Potential Patron

Would be awesome to actually get some graphics in this game. Even animated. I really like this. Also even without the animation i think more options on the pushing into the mind. Like... When you control her mind you could have the option to have her play with her tits, she could ask the guy next to her to play with her tits, masturbate, etc, etc. Have the option to have her strip off some clothing if you push deep enough into her mind instead of just auto journey. This game has a lot more potential

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  4. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

This was pretty enjoyable though I kind of disliked how similar the actions were in that you both made each other strip, play with yourself in front of the crow.

It also seems like a missed opportunity to have Shield>Probe>Heavy and not something like Shield>Attack>Distract where Distract will make use of all the other people near by to harass her physically, disrupting her mental shield so you can get in. It seems like it'd be fun to involve the crowd.

Good work.