How much damage? (1 Viewer)

L Deimos

Potential Patron
Boy, are you wrong on that one... there are several instances irl in which a fight between two girls is more brutal and violent than one between guys would be! But that's a story for another topic.
Let me rephrase what I said. For the most part, I could never buy a female being overly aggresive to another female and by nature, women aren't usually as aggressive as men, but there are some exceptions. I don't feel like hair tugging and tearing off cloths is all that brutal and outside of cloths being torn off, I don't find real life cat fights all that entertaining. they will tustle a little bit, swing their arms around and talk a lot of crap, but that's about it most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
I agree with Psythe. When writing erotic ryona, I like going the psychological route. I can enjoy it when taken to the extreme (e.g., failed mission, lasting public humiliation, and enslavement), and it's the kind of stuff I like to hunt for when looking for ryona.

As for physical damage, I usually don't like anything lasting. Permanent injury is a turn-off. However, I would not mind situations where brutal damage takes place in some fantasy setting where it is temporary:

• A fight in virtual reality
  • A realm where healing magic will fully mend injuries or restore life
  • A fantasy world that allows for "respawning," in some sense

In these kinds of situations, I can accept the concept of a grievous wound, and it doesn't mean the victim becomes crippled or killed. It also means that repeated fights or rematches are perfectly OK and natural :)

This resonates with me too.

Basically all of this.

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
No dice for death or permanent injury over here. Rape is right out the window and guro isn't often in my vocabulary unless I'm telling a funny joke. ...of which case it still isn't in my vocabulary.

I'm in for the dominance, the peril (at times) and especially shows of physical superiority. (More of agility and skill than strength.)

Oh and a buncha weird shit like watching someone dodge.

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
Prelude to getting wrecked.~

Attachments

• tumblr_ndx17oNQLN1s7vfd5o10_500.gif
    tumblr_ndx17oNQLN1s7vfd5o10_500.gif
    2 MB · Views: 112

TwistedTypist

Vivacious Visitor
I tend toward the hardcore side. I love serious damage, and enjoy guro. A brutal beating that breaks a proud girl without killing her is always entertaining. Soft ryona doesn't do anything for me.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I like anything between soft ryona and somewhat light guro. By that I mean I like kills, but I do not like when their mutilated into some kind of bloody pulp. I should also add that if it is something with a basis on story, I usually prefer if the character being killed deserves it. There are exceptions though, like if a character voluntarily does some that just happens to get them killed, such as entering a gladiator tournament of something.

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
Come to think of it, I've found nothing BUT hard ryona and the like on this site. Is there any ryona content on undertow that doesn't involve blood or dismemberment or teeth getting knocked out? Or is this the part where I get swarmed with meme terms and told to leave? XD

giugo

Swell Supporter
I like when the girls are heavily injuryed, but not permanently. Plus I'm not into death, I like beatdown, punches, kicks and so on, the harder the better, so blood, bruises, maybe a broken arm or a broken noise, but the girl must have the possibility to recover....so she can be beaten hard again!

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Come to think of it, I've found nothing BUT hard ryona and the like on this site. Is there any ryona content on undertow that doesn't involve blood or dismemberment or teeth getting knocked out? Or is this the part where I get swarmed with meme terms and told to leave? XD

Well lots of the SDT dialogue material revolves around lighter things like slapping and general BDSM. You may like the slave bazaar that features whipping and various ways to "brake" slaves, both through pain and violence or care and affection.

Stiltzkinator

Potential Patron
I would hope not. I'm not really into anything that involves permanent damage. Honestly, I'm more about peril/'pinch' situations than actual bloody violence. Psychological threat rather than physical damage. Some of the live action stuff from Japan is good for this, but some of it goes to hardcore sex pretty quickly instead.

giugo

Swell Supporter
I like when the girls are heavily injuryed, but not permanently. Plus I'm not into death, I like beatdown, punches, kicks and so on, the harder the better, so blood, bruises, maybe a broken arm or a broken noise, but the girl must have the possibility to recover....so she can be beaten hard again!
In addition to this, a funny thing: in a lot of stuff that I watch (and in my imagination) the girls are a sort of semi-invincible Tanks...they takes and incredibly amount of punches, kicks, headbutts in the face, belly and crotch, they're dazed for the whole beatdown, (at least in my imaginations, where all are in a one sided beatdown), but they're always standing....then, a final blow puts her on the mat...better than Van Damme in the kickboxer! :D

Elitecasual

Potential Patron
I don't want to just see them beaten to damn near death with an almost unrecognizable face that's been beaten so horribly it looks almost cartoonish with black eyes, a cracked skull, missing teeth and all. I want to see their spirit broken too. I want to see them CRY and beg for mercy to the point where they regret living.

Chun-Li_Forever

Club Regular
I totally near 100% agree on this. The only thing i'm not a fan of would be a broken arm, leg, or any limb. When it comes to broken bones, I like it when the ribs are broken. And you see a large bruise over the midsection.
Not a fan of missing teeth. Not a fan of swollen black eyes unless it is done correctly. I want them to be a little recognizable, but obviously beaten to a pulp.

What I like to see is beaten to their limit physically and emotionally. Aside from bruising, a great visual cue would be blood (from a broken nose, or spewing it out after getting clobbered across the jaw. The one thing that I enjoy over everything is vomiting. One where one gets punched in the stomach so hard that it damages their internal organs and they vomit puke or blood as a result, which also leads to psychological trauma upon seeing your inner contents come out.

Louise Lareau

Potential Patron
I definitely prefer more brutal beatings, but only when the victim is a very powerful woman herself (superheroine ryona is my thing). I'm not fond of too much gore, but bruising, cuts, broken bones and more are fine with me

giugo

Swell Supporter
I'm starting to watch only movie/stunts fights, beatdowns with great acting, good cameras and effects, powerful hits to belly and face, not enough low blows but I prefer well acted scenes (better if brutal, like bloody brutal beatdowns, no gore/death, just beaten hard) than superheroines stuff with low blows on them.

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
It's highly dependent on the work itself, though generally I'm pretty much done caring if the once-beautiful character is no different than ground hamburger meat. Or puffed up swelling everywhere like she got stung by a bunch of bees. Breaking limbs, blood, the harder stuff is generally more contextual for me, and on a like-hate basis. Style and finesse make it all much more palpable and can even make the rough stuff enjoyable though. I RP regularly with a friend now whom I've gone through seeing characters impaled, forced upon, electrocuted and a bunch more violent crazy shit I usually don't indulge in on a whim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.