How do you use a custom skin? (1 Viewer)

Negruto

Potential Patron
I'm not sure how you use any custom skins in SDT, I would like to use this one http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3722.0 but I don't know how? I have been looking around the forums but I cant find how.

Negruto

Potential Patron
Negruto said:
I'm not sure how you use any custom skins in SDT, I would like to use this one http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=3722.0 but I don't know how? I have been looking around the forums but I cant find how.

whoops in the wrong place, how do I delete this . _ . ?

f93

Casual Client
I'll assume someone will move this thread if it's a problem, but here's the answer anyway:

To use one of the SWF ones, you press I in-game to bring up the Modding tab of the menu, click SWF Mod and select the file you want to use. Some of these only work in the Loader, so make sure that you're using that if you got the file from the Loader Imports board.

There are also static (ie non-moving) hairs, which are all png files. Same menu, same tab, but you click Hair instead.

Finally, there are character codes. These often come in text files (like makotocode.txt in your example). Simply select-all in that file (ctrl-a), copy (ctrl-c), paste (ctrl-v) it into the box under Custom Save Data, and click Load.

An SWF is usually a complete character. Otherwise, you'll need both a hair and a character code for them.

Negruto

Potential Patron
f93 said:
I'll assume someone will move this thread if it's a problem, but here's the answer anyway:

To use one of the SWF ones, you press I in-game to bring up the Modding tab of the menu, click SWF Mod and select the file you want to use. Some of these only work in the Loader, so make sure that you're using that if you got the file from the Loader Imports board.

There are also static (ie non-moving) hairs, which are all png files. Same menu, same tab, but you click Hair instead.

Finally, there are character codes. These often come in text files (like makotocode.txt in your example). Simply select-all in that file (ctrl-a), copy (ctrl-c), paste (ctrl-v) it into the box under Custom Save Data, and click Load.

An SWF is usually a complete character. Otherwise, you'll need both a hair and a character code for them.

I downloaded the text code, then I copied all of the text & Pasted it into custom save data, it gave the girl orange eyes, but nothing else of the skin I was going for.

Synonymous

Content Creator
Negruto said:
I downloaded the text code, then I copied all of the text & Pasted it into custom save data, it gave the girl orange eyes, but nothing else of the skin I was going for.
You need the mod.swf file for any new clothing
hair.png for any hairs

[attachurl=1]
image.jpg

Attachments

makoto.swf
106.5 KB · Views: 333

Negruto

Potential Patron
Synonymous said:
Negruto said:
You need the mod.swf file for any new clothing
hair.png for any hairs

[attachurl=1]
image.jpg

THANKS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.