How do you rate this gaming year for ryona ? (E3 2012-E3 2013) (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
I still play games for the sake of gaming, I think pretty much everyone here does. Ryona is just that little gem we're always hoping for. :3

Cnby

Ryonani Teamster
I somehow think that you guys are playing video games for the wrong reasons.

Just putting it out there.

I actually play tons of games for the sake of experiencing good gameplay, story, etc.

But this board revolves around ryona so I tend to focus on that when I post here. As Detritus said, it's just a nice little bonus when a game you really enjoy has some good ryona in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

EvilDraconis

Ryonani Teamster
i'm finding myself growing detached from games more and more lately. this whole "cinematic experience" bullshit is just ridiculous.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
I actually play tons of games for the sake of experiencing good gameplay, story, etc.

But this board revolves around ryona so I tend to focus on that when I post here. As Detritus said, it's just a nice little bonus when a game you really enjoy has some good ryona in it.

Oh, I couldn't agree more. Just that I read one post(not on this thread) where the author slammed the likes of Bayonetta, Lollipop Chainsaw, and Remember Me as being genuinely awful soley based on the lack of ryona content.

But then maybe I'm just becoming sensitive to the Dr.Jeckle/Mr.Hyde transformation I see people go through when vidya gaems are mentioned.

Mardion

Potential Patron
^Or maybe there's a bit of a logical flaw when you're making an assumption for the guys in this thread based on what one guy said on another thread :-P

Back on topic, I'd rate this as a pretty good year ryona-wise as far as fighting games are concerned. DOA5 introduced us to the awesome Mila and had some great new moves for many characters and tons of costumes to play around, as does TTT2 (loved Angel's new grabs!) and Injustice and Street Fighter x Tekken have a lot of interesting moves as well. There was also Virtua Fighter 5 : FS which included some nice costumes for the girls and some new moves and AI, plus the controversial but still quite fun Skull Girls.

mrionay

Potential Patron
I hope the new smash bros finally gets some decent pain expressions. Zero samus's face didn't move even a tiny bit when she was hit.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
Back on topic, I'd rate this as a pretty good year ryona-wise as far as fighting games are concerned. DOA5 introduced us to the awesome Mila and had some great new moves for many characters and tons of costumes to play around, as does TTT2 (loved Angel's new grabs!) and Injustice and Street Fighter x Tekken have a lot of interesting moves as well. There was also Virtua Fighter 5 : FS which included some nice costumes for the girls and some new moves and AI, plus the controversial but still quite fun Skull Girls.

As far as Ryona goes, DOA5 was the only game that came close for me. It's been too long since we've had a game that allows you to change the camera angle take photos. Only thing for me: Clipping. OH GOD THE CLIPPING! It's an issue that's thrown me off since DOA4. I can't look at Bayman's holds the same way without imagining him with ghost hands or his victim literally sinking into his chest.

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
yeah DOA has always had a bit of a clipping issue where VF and Tekken have kinda gotten rid of that issues years ago :( think they may need to update their animations but tbqh I am still happy they FINALLY got rid of the models from the dreamcast and over all made the gameplay better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.