How do i edit futa him (1 Viewer)

XT68

Potential Patron
Im using the HerHead - Light (Short Haired Chan).swf mod and i want to change the hair how do i do this?
P.S sorry im new to this
Untitled.png

Last edited:

XT68

Potential Patron
No need to be sorry.
You can't. Him mods aren't loaded piece by piece. It's one mod for the entire body/costume.
Oh ok so is there any tutorials on how to make one as im trying to learn how to make some mods because i dont want to just be a lurker and i wanna see what i can come up with to share

Faceless

Content Creator
Also, his head is fake. It doesn't actually exist as an object in SDT and only appears when pasted onto the torso sprite, so you can't actually change it. That's why the file name specifies the hair like it does.

XT68

Potential Patron
Also, his head is fake. It doesn't actually exist as an object in SDT and only appears when pasted onto the torso sprite, so you can't actually change it. That's why the file name specifies the hair like it does.
ok thank you also ive had a look at your mod.fla and ive loaded it in flash cs5 and the templates are really helpful so im gonna see what i can make with them thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.