Hit the Mat wrestling (1 Viewer)

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Has anyone heard of these guys? I've seen a few previews and they look pretty good. They have a lot of boxing clips as well.

Here's what I've found: http://www.youtube.com/user/haru444492 (ignore the female domination ones)

And their site: http://htmwrestling.com/

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I found this website a while ago. I haven't found any material on it yet. I really want to grab some of the boxing clips.
Code:
http://htmwrestling.com/boxing/htmv26-bambi-vs-darrius
Bambi is just really cute and hot.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
Bambi is RIDICULOUSLY hot, and looks like she takes a beating for the entire vid judging by the fact that most of the previews feature one of the woman beating the man and one of the man beating the woman while her vid features two of her getting pounded on.

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Her beating takes about three quarters of the match from what I've heard but she does fight back through her beating until about the halfway point.

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
These guys have eluded me for some time. The only video I've found from them was a belly punching contest, and it wasn't even the full thing. Although, I did find a clip with a bunch of belly punches from one video.

From the samples I've seen, they do good work. They've got a nice selection of ladies, and they get the moans and knockout right for me.

h0ly123

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I like their samples quite I bit, I have one video from them of Raquel getting double teamed by 2 of the guys and taking a ton of stomach punches while in a brown business suit. I'd have to upload it though since I haven't shared it on any sites yet.

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I like their samples quite I bit, I have one video from them of Raquel getting double teamed by 2 of the guys and taking a ton of stomach punches while in a brown business suit.

That video looked like it was going to be great.

B

blitzrunner

nice find...
I recognize a lot of the fighters... but they're all from different wrestling sites~

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, I like their samples quite I bit, I have one video from them of Raquel getting double teamed by 2 of the guys and taking a ton of stomach punches while in a brown business suit. I'd have to upload it though since I haven't shared it on any sites yet.

I'll definitely be looking forward for that one because the whole 'arms held behind back' position is totally my ideal image of ryona (as can be seen in my GIF of my ideal ryona, lol). The whole idea of the girl able to do absolutely nothing to escape the imminent beating is hell sexy. And the business suit adds more points to that whole scenario *thumbs up*...

W

wannawrestle

I have one of their videos Posted on another site. PM me for Details. its the Raquel vs. Duncan and Darrius.

catpurr69

Ryonani Teamster
Interesting stuff. Especially for ryona fans.
Didn't find any full videos being shared. I guess they're not so popular yet.
Found some stuff on Youtube, and this one's my favourite:

Excellent reactions. Punches seem very real although it's just acting of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mbg2010

Youtube hates these guys so it probably won't last.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

ShutTheFuckUp

Hey guys!Since Megaupload is down, could someone be so kind and reupload the videos on another webhost?I'm dying to see the full clips but can't seem to find them anywhere but here...

Mardion

Potential Patron
Hey guys!Since Megaupload is down, could someone be so kind and reupload the videos on another webhost?I'm dying to see the full clips but can't seem to find them anywhere but here...

Unfortunately, things have changed since this video was first posted, and we no longer allow the uploading of such American copyright infringing videos..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.