Hit the Mat wrestling (1 Viewer)

J

JeffBo

She gets her butt kicked until around 1minute in..then it gets dumb..

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorleser

Yeah, I have a couple videos by this company. If I can find them (big if) I'll post a review. I've never been that impressed despite the seriously hot women. They tend to be poor sellers of the material (think fitnessactionwrestling). Darrius is in a lot of their videos, and he also seems like he should be much better as a performer. As the clips above indicate, he is really obviously pulling his punches or swinging at the air. In one of the videos I own, the performers are strangely wearing flip flops.

To give them a little benefit of the doubt, in my opinion pro style boxing is more difficult to simulate than pro style wrestling. For one thing, the entire visual vocabulary of pro wrestling has been honed over many years to look more or less convincing. In boxing, if you don't film it from the right angle, it either ends up looking terrible or weak. This means you're always looking over the shoulder of one of the performers.

J

JeffBo

To give a little review of the video I just bought (Diana Knight POV Boxing , warning she is topless), I wish they would go with a POV video of the girl getting beat. Diana takes some shots, but she does it in an "it doesn't hurt/it turns me on" kind of way. Turning her on would be fine...but Hit the Mat should really get back to their whole "damsel in the ring in distress" thing.

D

Dan Femwrestlingfan

Hit The Mat is an excellent site, one of my favorites. They are scripted, it is not billed as competitive wrestling/boxing but they do great. Hot women, a mix of big names and some newer faces, and they "get" the idea of women losing in matches. I most definitely recommend them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.