His Arm Holding Her - Solved (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I wasn't quite sure how to ask this, so I decided to open a separate thread for this question here on the help forum. My question is how can I allow the guy to hold her head on SDT without him loosing his grip on her every several seconds? Would a mod have to be made? Is this an issue only I'm facing?

EDIT: Answered in linked post ->His Arm Holding Her

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if you want her to pull off but he still keeps his hold on her, a mod needs to be made. i threw a test together and i got something functional that i will upload after it is cleaned up a bit.

if you want her to not pull off and he keeps his hold on her, there is a loader hotkey to 'autohold' that does this.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
if you want her to pull off but he still keeps his hold on her, a mod needs to be made. i threw a test together and i got something functional that i will upload after it is cleaned up a bit.

if you want her to not pull off and he keeps his hold on her, there is a loader hotkey to 'autohold' that does this.
Thanks for answering. Are you referring to holding down the space bar or repeatedly clicking the right-click on the mouse?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
autohold is like repeatedly clicking the mouse or pressing space. it prevents her from pulling back

also uploaded the mod
himnotletgo
Thanks. The mod works perfectly so far, except when certain animtools positions are used. Otherwise, great job.

-Side Question: When I was creating a character folder for Sinon using the Sword Art Online mods Jaxx made, the folder showed up on the menu, but not the thumbnail, and when I clicked on it, the mods did not load. Why is this?

Update: Ignore my side question above. The issue's fixed now.

Last edited:

check6

Content Creator
I have a related and more specific question:
Sry if you have mentioned it before, I couldn't find anything on the forums. Is there a way to control the the male front arm like you can the back one in animtools? I'm trying to create a position with her leg held up to the side in the foreground with the background arm "holding down" her arm in the small of her back. I'm still working on a few things like the head/neck but everything else is decent except that foreground male arm, which is always "dropped" and loose unless it's hidden entirely. I'm guessing the answer is no, but i'd like to confirm.

Last edited:

Murdoc53

Content Creator
When I use the trigger [auto_hard] in dialogueactions, his arm immediately grabs her in spite of this mod. Is it possible to make a fixup for it?

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
With [RELEASE], he's supposed to let her go until you either put her hand back manually, use [HOLD] or use any AUTO other than OFF or SELF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.