Hide her back arm and leg (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter skullhammer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
S

skullhammer

Some animtool positions have him between her legs (obviously ;D) or between her arms. As altering z-order for body parts is not possible in animtools is there a way to hide her "back" arm and "back" leg to get the same effect? Since her body could be flipped left to right we would need a way to hide either arm and/or leg.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Hmm....

animtools_layering.jpg

Possible in the next loader version.

EDIT:

Requires a number of method proxies:

Code:
her.updateTorso
g.changeLayer
g.setPenisOut

After that we create a new container object for her left leg, place that on g.sceneLayer behind him.
Place that object in another container.
Apply the same transform matrices to the objects from within the proxied updateTorso.
Remove all code in the changeLayer and setPenisOut proxies.

This info will be forwarded to sby for implementation.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i have had to fight with changelayer in animtools in the past to put the penis behind her. we shall see if this breaks everything xD.

i haven't tried it yet, but do you know if original functions may be held onto to be able to be put back after unloading mods?
if not, i suppose could just copy the source of the original, and set that to it when needed. i am pretty sure i won't be able to straight up use 'this.' and wil have to go through l.g.... to reference methods and data put on that object of where the function is going

ModGuy

Content Creator
sby said:
i have had to fight with changelayer in animtools in the past to put the penis behind her. we shall see if this breaks everything xD.

i haven't tried it yet, but do you know if original functions may be held onto to be able to be put back after unloading mods?
if not, i suppose could just copy the source of the original, and set that to it when needed. i am pretty sure i won't be able to straight up use 'this.' and wil have to go through l.g.... to reference methods and data put on that object of where the function is going

Functions are always named the same as the original name + "_l"

sby

Content Creator
Coder
has this been added to animtools yet? - no

although it is probably a matter of copy paste, update a couple functions, and add a new button; it is a duller task than innovation, which i find interesting and more attention grabbing. the bookkeeping process will probably take longer xD

it is next on the todo list though

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Sknaht said:
When will this be done?
whenever i get around to it, not like i set aside time to specifically do sdt modding.

technically anyone could work on it since i do provide the source, but i personally wouldn't trust somebody else to update my programs for a code submission, and it would also require a lot of code review. i would probably redo the work they did just so i personally felt comfortable with the code.
(unless it is modguy, blindly embed his shit all over the place).

Sknaht

Potential Patron
sby said:
Sknaht said:
When will this be done?
whenever i get around to it, not like i set aside time to specifically do sdt modding.

technically anyone could work on it since i do provide the source, but i personally wouldn't trust somebody else to update my programs for a code submission, and it would also require a lot of code review. i would probably redo the work they did just so i personally felt comfortable with the code.
(unless it is modguy, blindly embed his shit all over the place).

AS long as it doesn't range form months...I'll be fine. :D

Bluey5

Potential Patron
This also might seem like to much, but this wouldn't work for doggystyle. Maybe there is a way you can hide the leg behind the guys leg while the leg still being there instead of disappearing, so it wouldn't see like the body is in front of the penis.

Did that make sense?

icepik

Potential Patron
That (Hide her back arm and leg) and the possibility of moving the arms of the man, it would be great. We could finally have real positions ;D

sby

Content Creator
Coder
so yeah, this has been added to animtools.

so modguy can take care of this thread now

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.