Heroine Betraying Her Comrades? (1 Viewer)

Vorpal

Potential Patron
Hi, newcomer here! *waves* Love the site.

I thought I'd start off with a theme I love, and see if others relate.

To start off I'm a huge heroine downfall nut, and love scenarios involving the 'aftermath' of a heroine defeated in a ryona situation, so while this doesn't concern ryona proper, it concerns what results from it. Hope that qualifies as an acceptable post :)

I love stories where a heroine is defeated in some situation and is at the mercy of the victor, and then, faced with either death or enslavement, gives away her friends/allies/cause, by relinquishing information that will lead to her friends' defeat, in order to save herself, only to find afterwards that she won't be saved(guro stories) or spared from enslavement(non-guro stories), and gets the fate anyway.

The gist is that the defeated heroine picks the selfish option in a climactic moral choice, yet is still subjected to whatever outcome she wished to avoid, thus causing the downfall of herself and her allies, in one fell swoop.

I'd love to hear your input, whether you like it, dislike it, or don't care :P

Cheers!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
A good betrayal is one of my favourite elements in heroine peril. The concept you've brought up is one that I hadn't really considered before. It sounds delightful. I especially like how in your scenario, the heroine is provided no relief from her betrayal. Should she die, it will be with the thought of how she has failed her friends and herself and she has no idea what fate will befall her allies.

I also like a scenario where the heroine is tortured for information and she gives up the information without even being prompted to do so...then she discovers they were just torturing her for fun anyway >:)

onlinehero

Casual Client
Not a special turn on for me, but I do love the scenario where heroine's allies come to save her, only to get defeated themselves. I don't really care whether this happens because captured heroine betrayed them, or because the villain is so poweful that heroines simply don't stand a chance to him/her. It's lovely situation both ways :)

Vorpal

Potential Patron
@TheCrimsonRisk My thoughts exactly. I also like your scenario a lot. Delightfully wicked. >:)

@onlinehero Failed rescue attempts are really fun indeed. Just imagine in the scenario where the would-be rescuers are taken down because the captive submitted to her captors and betrayed her allies. How they must feel all bound and gagged, uncertain of their fate, when they know that the person they came to rescue promptly betrayed them to their worst enemies to save her own skin. I imagine they'd be more than a little bitter XD

@eyeteeth Glad you like it! I should mention I love your piece that sort of touches on this theme. The one about Agent Americana. I realize it keeps it speculative, though it's implied that she betrayed her country and gave away top secrets to try to gain mercy from her Soviet conqueror. Probably my favorite piece of yours.

neosushi

Casual Client
onlinehero's variation where the rescue attempt fails BECAUSE of the betrayal is fun because if she decided not to betray, she would have been rescued.

A possible variation is if the captured heroine gets tortured and twisted into the dark side and defeats her rescuer herself. The villains then betray her. She basically gets defeated twice, once as a heroine and once as a villain.

I think this scenario could work depending on different character dynamics (what's the relationship between the characters). It works best if the two heroines were close. Best friends, sisters. I think a master/student dynamic could be pretty interesting, with the master betraying the student.

If the heroine is too pure to succumb to such tactics (doesn't crack down under torture/rape), we could have the following situation:
Villains capture heroine AND her boyfriend
Villains rape and torture heroine for information, heroine resists and doesn't do anything
Villains bring in boyfriend to watch the brutal rape and torture
Boyfriend betrays

OR

Villains torture boyfriend
Heroine betrays

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
@eyeteeth Glad you like it! I should mention I love your piece that sort of touches on this theme. The one about Agent Americana. I realize it keeps it speculative, though it's implied that she betrayed her country and gave away top secrets to try to gain mercy from her Soviet conqueror. Probably my favorite piece of yours.
lol thank you. i liked writing that.

maybe a variation on this kind of theme is to betray oneself. i have a few pictures like that, mostly with Lara Croft, where a bad guy gets the drop on her and in order to buy time she has sex with him. but she does not figure out a way to escape during the sex, and in the end she is just executed.

i also have an idea for a similar theme with some kind of supernatural character. in my mind it is Bayonetta but i have not worked out any details yet. but basically she runs out of bullets and magic, and is standing before a really powerful boss. the boss offers her an option, either she can be tortured forever... or she can choke herself to death on his penis. in the end she decides that a few minutes of humiliation are better than an eternity, so she does it. sometime i would like to illustrate this but i have to figure a way to make it acceptable for my eroticillusions site.

Vorpal

Potential Patron
@eyeteeth I think I saw your Lara Croft post. That is a good one, and is indeed a nice variation on the theme: a betrayal of one's own dignity, to no constructive end whatsoever.

Your other scenario is striking and brutal, not just because of what is described, but because her choice makes fucking sense! I mean, if those were my only two options, I'd have chosen the second option also 0.0

(Edit: Let me put my vote in for using Beyonetta if you make your scenario into an art piece. Epic heroine, epic defeat.)

Last edited by a moderator:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
lol we will see, as i said i have to figure out some way to make it okay for my EI site.

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
that can be pretty good i think. to me it would be best if the heroine "wakes up" in time to realize what she's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.