Help with making a mod (4 Viewers)

stuntcock

Content Creator
I tried the original file, and now I remember - this error occured the previous times I tried loading the mod with the default button.
Could you please upload your phonemeShaperV1settings.txt file? I need to check it for formatting errors.

In the meantime you could try to use the other files provided above (UTF-8, etc). Or you could just continue using the hardcoded version -- if you aren't really worried about customizing the animations for specific letters.

By the way, can I edit the settings file with the standard Notepad or something similar without having to run Notepad++?
Notepad might work -- and if it does then you're welcome to continue using it. My copy of Notepad often tries to save files in ANSI format (which isn't suitable for this mod) but that's presumably because my operating system is set to English. If your OS is configured for Russian then it will presumably save files in UTF-8 or UTF-16 by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.